Mar 2, 2024
Skill level
3.00 star(s)
Project Files
Yes
Product Price
$180

Create a Blood-Pumping Combat Animation Scene with DALRI

In this comprehensive frame-by-frame action scene animation course, DALRI will cover it all, from mastering the fundamentals of human proportions and character movement to honing advanced techniques like composition, storyboarding, and camera movements. You will gain a well-rounded understanding of how intense fight scenes are animated as well as a general animation workflow.

Through a structured curriculum designed to build upon the foundation of animation, students will not only learn the technical side of action scene animation but also storytelling and choreography. If you want to kick your animation up a notch by adding breathtaking and intensive fight scenes, this is a no-brainer course to take.

1709297706391.png

1709297880982.png

1709297913359.png

1709297940465.png

Price per Participant
$15
This dalri course and the havtza's course that will be launched tomorrow seem to be great 🥺

Reactions: nemow
havtza made other course caled "Intermediate 2D Indie Animation: Design to Production" 🌱

Owl and strawberry started the gb here (gbc)

u cold see here https://group-buy.club/threads/inte...ation-design-to-production-coloso-havtza.740/

1709316452317.png
1709316471942.png

havtza made other course caled "Intermediate 2D Indie Animation: Design to Production" 🌱

Owl and strawberry started the gb here (gbc)

u cold see here https://group-buy.club/threads/inte...ation-design-to-production-coloso-havtza.740/

View attachment 4878View attachment 4879
Ooh. I see now. This is a completely separate course. I just recognize the art style and thought it was the same thing. Her first course is really good.

I’m just gonna go ahead and buy it. I’m in another group buy that’s taken forever to get funded. It’s only $150.

Create a Blood-Pumping Combat Animation Scene with DALRI
In this comprehensive frame-by-frame action scene animation course, DALRI will cover it all, from mastering the fundamentals of human proportions and character movement to honing advanced techniques like composition, storyboarding, and camera movements. You will gain a well-rounded understanding of how intense fight scenes are animated as well as a general animation workflow.

Through a structured curriculum designed to build upon the foundation of animation, students will not only learn the technical side of action scene animation but also storytelling and choreography. If you want to kick your animation up a notch by adding breathtaking and intensive fight scenes, this is a no-brainer course to take.​
I'm up for this

• Love
Reactions: nemow