Delivered The Art of Digital Hand-drawing with Kani - 손그림메이커 카니의 디지털 같은 손그림 그리기 [Fast Campus, Kani]

If the content delivered already

The Art of Digital Hand-drawing with Kani - 손그림메이커 카니의 디지털 같은 손그림 그리기 [Fast Campus, Kani]

VUnicorn

Administrator
Staff member
Cashier
Aug 6, 2023
Credits
$18.68
GBG Credits
Ğ0

The Art of Digital Hand-drawing with Kani - 손그림메이커 카니의 디지털 같은 손그림 그리기 [Fast Campus, Kani]

Publisher
Fast Campus
Product Type
Video Course
Product URL
https://fastcampus.co.kr/dgn_online_kani
Author
Kani, 37만 그림 유튜버 카니
Language
Korean, English Subtitles, Official Korean Subtitles
Duration
15:32
Release date
Mar 20, 2023
Skill level
2.00 star(s)
Project Files
Yes
Product Price
$110
Hello,
I'm Carney, an illustrator and YouTuber at NEO Academy.

Have you ever wondered about the charm of traditional hand painting? I believe there's a unique sensitivity that can only be captured with pen and paper, allowing you to draw anytime, anywhere. In recent years, hand-drawn content has gained tremendous popularity and sympathy, especially in short forms like shorts and reels.

In this course, we'll delve into hand drawings, building on what you're already familiar with.

Drawing from my experience with 370,000 YouTube subscribers, I'll show you how to create casual character drawings and correct them, whether by hand or digitally. We'll also cover the process of crafting engaging short-form content.

Not only will you learn to create wonderful artwork, but you'll also discover how to profit from your own unique and attractive short-form content, taking your first step into this creative field.

The Art of Digital Hand-drawing with Kani - 손그림메이커 카니의 디지털 같은 손그림 그리기-00.jpg
The Art of Digital Hand-drawing with Kani - 손그림메이커 카니의 디지털 같은 손그림 그리기-01.jpg
The Art of Digital Hand-drawing with Kani - 손그림메이커 카니의 디지털 같은 손그림 그리기-02.jpg

Course Highlights:

• Learn various character drawing secrets.
  • Direct video lectures from Carney, a two-time No. 1 artist in Hand Painting.
  • Practice examples covering a range of illustrations.
  • Material budgeting, starting from at least 3,000 won for a variety of hand painting expressions.
  • Tips on presenting your hand-drawn art beautifully on YouTube and social media.

Instructor Portfolio:

Meet Illustrator Carney, renowned for hand drawings akin to Comgrim.

The Art of Digital Hand-drawing with Kani - 손그림메이커 카니의 디지털 같은 손그림 그리기-03.jpg
The Art of Digital Hand-drawing with Kani - 손그림메이커 카니의 디지털 같은 손그림 그리기-04.jpg
The Art of Digital Hand-drawing with Kani - 손그림메이커 카니의 디지털 같은 손그림 그리기-05.jpg

Reactions: strawberry