Delivered Commercial Film & Anamorphic Made with 3D Motion Graphics - 3D 모션그래픽으로 만드는 커머셜 필름 & 아나몰픽 [Coloso, Kim Dae-ik, Kim Daeik]

If the content delivered already

Commercial Film & Anamorphic Made with 3D Motion Graphics - 3D 모션그래픽으로 만드는 커머셜 필름 & 아나몰픽 [Coloso, Kim Dae-ik, Kim Daeik]

owl

Administrator
Staff member
GB Organizer
Jul 8, 2023
Credits
$58.70
GBG Credits
Ğ80

Commercial Film & Anamorphic Made with 3D Motion Graphics - 3D 모션그래픽으로 만드는 커머셜 필름 & 아나몰픽 [Coloso, Kim Dae-ik, Kim Daeik]

Publisher
Coloso
Product Type
Video Course
Product URL
https://coloso.co.kr/products/3dmotiongraphic-kimdaeik
Author
Kim Dae-ik, Kim Daek, 3D 모션그래픽 디자이너 김대익
Language
Korean, English subtitles
Duration
16:49
Release date
Sep 30, 2022
Skill level
2.00 star(s)
Project Files
Yes
Product Price
$185
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1700548144738.png

Introduction video

3D motion graphics designer, Daeik Kim

“ Learn how to create spatial visuals suitable for each medium and check out the visuals
realized in the actual exhibition hall through 3D guide work .”

From the commercial area of 3D motion graphics to large media design capabilities​

such as signage and anamorphic.​

Daeik Kim 3D image

Do you want to acquire key competencies
required in real jobs such as TV commercials and commercial film production? Are you curious about the know-how for working
on large screens such as signage and anamorphic, which have been in the spotlight recently?
Not only will I become a designer who is good at practical work,
but I will also learn how to expand design to increase my value. Learn from. Mill artist Daeik Kim.

Daeik Kim 3D image

In this class, you can learn how to construct the most basic 'space' of artwork in a trendy way, and
gradually expand the spectrum by creating visual implementation methods for each medium, such as
commercial areas, LED electronic signs, and outdoor advertisements. Don't miss the opportunity to experience the new world of motion graphics
called media art and expand your capabilities by learning 3D anamorphic techniques, which are recently emerging in the advertising industry.​

Portfolio of 3D motion graphic designer Daeik Kim

Daeik Kim 3D Portfolio
Daeik Kim 3D Portfolio

Daeik Kim 3D Portfolio
Daeik Kim 3D Portfolio

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, I'm new here, and can't find what is Delivered state means?
In the rules, I can see only the next states - Participants Sign-Up, Product Payment, Product Distribution, and Closed.

Sorry, I'm new here, and can't find what is Delivered state means?
In the rules, I can see only the next states - Participants Sign-Up, Product Payment, Product Distribution, and Closed.
Hi, it means that the course is Delivered, and once you pay the participant fee, you'll be able to download and watch it

Hello. Tried to purchase it via payapal and once I press the link says: "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action" - how to proceed next? Thanks! ;)

Reactions: owl
Once you reach 7 dollars, can we all have access to the tutorial or only the person who pays the full amount, how does this system work, I am new here, sorry.
Since this course has already delivered, once you pay the estimated participant fee, you will get access to the course