Delivered Mastering the Art of Human Figure Sketching - From Hobby to Pro, 취미부터 실무까지 인체 크로키 마스터 [Coloso, Mark.J]

If the content delivered already

Mastering the Art of Human Figure Sketching - From Hobby to Pro, 취미부터 실무까지 인체 크로키 마스터 [Coloso, Mark.J]

owl

Administrator
Staff member
GB Organizer
Jul 8, 2023
Credits
$58.70
GBG Credits
Ğ80

Mastering the Art of Human Figure Sketching - From Hobby to Pro, 취미부터 실무까지 인체 크로키 마스터 [Coloso, Mark.J]

Publisher
Coloso
Product Type
Video Course
Product URL
https://coloso.co.kr/products/illustrator_MarkJ
Author
Mark.J
Language
Korean, English Subtitles
Duration
12:11
Release date
Nov 13, 2023
Skill level
2.00 star(s)
Project Files
Yes
Product Price
$125
Mastering Human Figure Drawing - from Hobbyist to Professional, 취미부터 실무까지 인체 크로키 마스터 [Coloso, ...jpg

Introduction video

illustrator, Mark.J

“The answer to the unnatural human body lies in croquis.”​

Croquis master class that lays the foundation for drawing the human body

“I don’t know how to start painting.”
“I want to draw a more natural human body.”

Whether you're a beginner taking your first steps in drawing or someone aspiring to become a professional illustrator, this class offers solutions for everyone's concerns.

In a short amount of time, learn where to focus your attention, how to use pressure and shape lines, and express natural poses. From basic line drawing to understanding the flow and dynamics of the human body, perspective, and spatial awareness, this class combines theory and practice.

Cultivate keen observational skills and drawing techniques, and build a solid foundation for your artwork. This class is designed to address the concerns of both beginners and those dreaming of a career as a professional illustrator.

Develop your skills and build a solid foundation for drawing!

Portfolio of croquis expert illustrator Mark.J

illust-kimjongcheol-portfolio-01.jpg
illust-kimjongcheol-portfolio-02.jpg

illust-kimjongcheol-portfolio-05-02.jpg
illust-kimjongcheol-portfolio-04.jpg

illust-kimjongcheol-portfolio-03.jpg
illust-kimjongcheol-portfolio-05.jpg

illust-kimjongcheol-portfolio-07.jpg
illust-kimjongcheol-portfolio-06.jpg

illust-kimjongcheol-portfolio-02-02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for my ignorance, but isn't this listing new? I was wondering why it's set at Product payment immediately
Am really happy this made it from suggestions to official Group buy!

Reactions: owl
Sorry for my ignorance, but isn't this listing new? I was wondering why it's set at Product payment immediately
Am really happy this made it from suggestions to official Group buy!

We've purchased this course, so there is no need to wait until the required amount of participants will join