Delivered Express Yourself with Character Creation Ideation [Coloso, Rinotuna, GBC AI Dub]

If the content delivered already

Express Yourself with Character Creation Ideation [Coloso, Rinotuna, GBC AI Dub]

Apologies for not following one of the requirements for the content, that is totally on me. :cry:

I have one of Rinotuna's books, "Kind Drawing 친절한 드로잉" It is the first time I heard about them when I purchased it from a bookstore in Japan. His creations really grabbed my attention and further pushed me towards my goal to create my own manga one day. I greatly appreciate the GB team for making it possible through AI dub to make this a much easier learning experience. Thank you so much! :giggle:

Reactions: VUnicorn
Apologies for not following one of the requirements for the content, that is totally on me. :cry:

I have one of Rinotuna's books, "Kind Drawing 친절한 드로잉" It is the first time I heard about them when I purchased it from a bookstore in Japan. His creations really grabbed my attention and further pushed me towards my goal to create my own manga one day. I greatly appreciate the GB team for making it possible through AI dub to make this a much easier learning experience. Thank you so much! :giggle:

His work is awesome. I haven't started the course, only briefly went through it. It flows very well and will definitely help anyone through the journey.

Sorry for not following one of the requirements too 😰

I discovered Rinotuna's work with the Brachiosaurus teacher illustration and was amazed but how he uses motif as a means for great design! No only the characters are funny and have distinct reactions but every little corner of the classroom tells a story! I know that grasping inspiration from unrelated stuff is a design tool, but he can do that without sacrificin storytelling, appeal and funcionality. Truly a master!

I want to thank the Group By team to provide this course for free and to dub it in english so people like me can learn from a artist of such calliber!

I love their free class at coloso in April. I wanna learn more!!

Rino.png

Sorry for not following one of the requirements too 😰

I discovered Rinotuna's work with the Brachiosaurus teacher illustration and was amazed but how he uses motif as a means for great design! No only the characters are funny and have distinct reactions but every little corner of the classroom tells a story! I know that grasping inspiration from unrelated stuff is a design tool, but he can do that without sacrificin storytelling, appeal and funcionality. Truly a master!

I want to thank the Group By team to provide this course for free and to dub it in english so people like me can learn from a artist of such calliber!
Please read the rules of the promotion.

I want to join this course from Rinotuna. Thank you!

Rinotuna has a very unique and engaging way of teaching. If you take the full course you shouldn't have any problems following along. Another instructor that you could look into if Sungmoo Heo, he also has a very unique teaching method. I definitely recommend checking his course on stylized characters.