• ‼️We've done it three times already‼️
    • We were the first to make online learning free, without registration and annoying ads.
    • We were the first to provide subtitles for every single video published on OCC.
    • We were the first to make it possible for everyone to access the best courses for ~10% of the its price on GBC.
    Today, we are delighted to share a SPECIAL GIFT for your summer vacation season: GBC DUB.
    In the coming days, the most popular courses on GBC will be DUBBED into English.
    🤩 Let's go! 🤩

Delivered Express Yourself with Character Creation Ideation [Coloso, Rinotuna, GBC AI Dub]

If the content delivered already

Express Yourself with Character Creation Ideation [Coloso, Rinotuna, GBC AI Dub]

Yes, that's correct.
You just didn't carefully read the rules in the course thread about who among the forum participants it's available for free.
So you also get a :( for being inattentive.
Yes, despite our extensive discussions, I've observed that instead of highlighting areas where free members could improve or providing clear guidance on how to do things correctly, you just simply said people haven't followed the rules carefully. If the rules were easy to follow, there wouldn't be so many individuals in this comment thread deemed unsuitable for the course. I believe the ambiguity and complexity of your "rules" are causing confusion and making it difficult for people to understand. That's why I think it's better to pay for the course rather than waiting for a free spot.:)

Yes, despite our extensive discussions, I've observed that instead of highlighting areas where free members could improve or providing clear guidance on how to do things correctly, you just simply said people haven't followed the rules carefully. If the rules were easy to follow, there wouldn't be so many individuals in this comment thread deemed unsuitable for the course. I believe the ambiguity and complexity of your "rules" are causing confusion and making it difficult for people to understand. That's why I think it's better to pay for the course rather than waiting for a free spot.:)

Sorry, what exactly is unclear from this list, or more specifically, from the first two lines?

1713518142246.png