99:99
Release date
Jul 20, 2023
Skill level
1.00 star(s)
Product Price
$240
24dc4846e3f984f3bdcaa4ad1d493dd3_screen.png

Greetings to everyone in this community, this thread is open to all people interested in CLASS101 courses that are not available, they can request it and they will have it at their disposal by joining the "Group Buy Group" from the following link:

View group 15

Last edited by a moderator:
hello everyone, please comment your suggestions in this thread to prepare future content for the buy group, but I would like to clarify that the suggestions that will have the highest priority will be the ones that officially join the buy group

Reactions: strawberry
Hello, best regards to all, I recommend you go to the "Guides and Tips" section and so that you can proceed to add them to the group, and I take this opportunity to tell you that I already have 2 courses that were previously requested as "Colored Pencil Portraits Full of Warm Stories"; "Portrait Drawing With Colored Pencils With Hantograph" and others in progress

Guides & Tips

Reactions: kontolodon
Is it possible to get this?
Course Title:
Add Details Like a Professional to Create More Advanced Motion Graphics
Link:

This is a really interesting After Effects course that we should have. Kindly consider. Thank you.

Last edited:
I'd like to see both courses from Rini.
Detailed Urban Sketches With Only a Pen
Travel & Lifestyle Illustrations - Learn Marker & Pen Drawing

Also, it would be nice if someone could update the files for the Master Alcohol Marker Character Illustrations BY MSSHANH. It's currently missing lessons 2.1, 2.2, 3.4, 5.1, 5.2, and Outro videos.

hello again, any request is welcome and I will do my best to upload it, ...... but as long as you are not in the group you will not be able to receive the courses you request and many others that will be uploaded and updated in the class101 private group! Join me! __ Here I show you the content that I have been collecting and that thanks to this thread I am learning more to be able to add it to the library and be able to share it with all the members who join

Captura.PNG
Captura1.PNG
Captura2.PNG

Reactions: strawberry
Status
Not open for further replies.