Delivered Drawing Stunning Characters Using Efficient Design Methods [Coloso, Hidari]

If the content delivered already

Drawing Stunning Characters Using Efficient Design Methods [Coloso, Hidari]

owl

Administrator
Staff member
GB Organizer
Jul 8, 2023
Credits
$58.70
GBG Credits
Ğ80

Drawing Stunning Characters Using Efficient Design Methods [Coloso, Hidari]

Publisher
Coloso
Product Type
Video Course
Product URL
https://coloso.global/en/products/illustrator-hidari-us
Author
Hidari
Language
Japanese, Official English subtitles
Duration
28:00
Release date
Dec 14, 2023
Skill level
3.00 star(s)
Project Files
Yes
Product Price
$158
Unlock the Artistry: A Seasoned Illustrator's Expertise in Crafting Striking Illustrations
In this course, discover the insider secrets to efficiently crafting impressive character designs as guided by Hidari's distinctive methods.

Drawing Stunning Characters Using Efficient Design Methods [Coloso, Hidari].jpg
Drawing Stunning Characters Using Efficient Design Methods [Coloso, Hidari]-1.jpg
Drawing Stunning Characters Using Efficient Design Methods [Coloso, Hidari]-2.jpg

Hidari will walk you through fundamental approaches to character design, covering concepts, qualities, and the process of transitioning from a broad description to finely detailed focal points. Gain insights into coloring techniques and delve into Hidari's unique perspective on anatomy, including key aspects of drawing the human body through cross-sections, as well as his distinctive approach to rendering hands and feet.

Lighting plays a crucial role in expression. Hidari will elucidate how to handle illuminated and shadowed areas, providing examples for a comprehensive understanding.

Drawing Stunning Characters Using Efficient Design Methods [Coloso, Hidari]-3.jpg
Drawing Stunning Characters Using Efficient Design Methods [Coloso, Hidari]-4.jpg
Drawing Stunning Characters Using Efficient Design Methods [Coloso, Hidari]-5.jpg

Material characteristics, from metal to skin, cloth, and enamel, will be explored, enabling you to seamlessly integrate them into your own artwork. Witness the illustration creation process through a character demo, spanning rough draft, line drawing, and coloring stages. Acquire Illustrator Hidari's exclusive skills to adeptly produce attention-grabbing character designs. Only at Coloso!

Drawing Stunning Characters Using Efficient Design Methods [Coloso, Hidari]-6.jpg
Drawing Stunning Characters Using Efficient Design Methods [Coloso, Hidari]-7.jpg
Drawing Stunning Characters Using Efficient Design Methods [Coloso, Hidari]-8.jpg

Hi I just discovered this site, read a few of the sticky posts but I have some questions I cant find or understand the answers to.

When you help buy into a course does it become available publicly or is it only to those who contributed? If its the latter is there anyway a person can pay into buying the course if its closed already?

Also how long does it typically take for a group buy to finish on average for something like this? Id like to put in my share for this, just wondering if I should check back a few days or a month from now.

This is a really cool idea for a site. I was looking into this course to see if it was posted any where for free and randomly found this link. I wouldn't mind paying 10-20 bucks to help out.

Hi, I ran into a problem when trying to access payment instruction for PayPal. It says:

Oops! We ran into some problems.​

You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

Did I miss something?

Seems a good place as any to say a massive thank you to the Admins! You guys rock! Really fast response times to messages/questions and loads of new courses every week. Also tonnes of patience when the same questions come up time and again. Thanks for all your hard work all! ❤️