Release date
Mar 18, 2022
Skill level
4.00 star(s)
Project Files
Yes
Product Price
$192

Have you ever wondered if you could draw characters from the animations you've watched? Stop wondering and start drawing!

With this class, you will not only learn how to create dreamy fairytale-style characters but also develop characters with your own personal touch, producing illustrations that tell a story.

These lessons cover fundamental theories, fairytale character stylization, and character colorization.

Coloso Miacat Fairytale-Style Character Design

Class Highlights

Create Your Own Animated Characters with a Fairytale Style: Learn to create fairytale-style characters with expressive eyes and unique facial features! This class provides step-by-step guidelines on body proportions, facial angles, drawing fundamentals, and real-life applications.

Character Stylization Basics and Its Application in Character Drawing:In addition to outfit design, character stylization is crucial for expressing characters' personalities. Learn full-body character stylization for various body types and explore diverse facial features and expressions to design your own characters.

Design Your Very Own Character:Design unique characters by researching references and selecting the right facial features, poses, and colors. This class will help you realize your character design ideas effectively.

Class Details You'll Learn

Body Proportions and Movement:Master designing natural-looking bodies and explore various gestures to choose the right poses for your characters.

Understand Fairytale-Style Character Stylization:Learn character stylization techniques for different body types (muscular, skinny, round) and practice various facial character stylizations for a solid foundation in character design.

Diverse Character Expressions:Draw expressions for different emotions (joy, sadness, anger, fear, surprise) and create characters of various races and age groups.

Character Design That Tells a Story:Learn how to design characters with background stories and conceptualize plots that suit your personas.

Character Design Tips Aligned with Your Goals:Select silhouettes, poses, colors, and styles based on your intentions to create fairytale-style characters.

Create Character Sheets for Better 3D Understanding:Develop character sheets essential for 3D and animation production collaboration. Character sheets enable recognition from different angles and enhance understanding of figures in 3D perspective."

Attachments

• 1698218051738.png
    1698218051738.png
    263.1 KB · Views: 1,089
Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! im interested in watching this course, but im not sure how to proceed. I'm not too familiar with crypto; is there a way to purchase it with paypal? :(
Thank you

Hello

First of all a big thank you for all the hard work you guys are doing. much appreciated :)

i just joined the site and i don't know what to do and i'm interested in joining this course, what are the steps?

Thank you

Hello

First of all a big thank you for all the hard work you guys are doing. much appreciated :)

i just joined the site and i don't know what to do and i'm interested in joining this course, what are the steps?

Thank you
Hi, let me respond to all the messages in this thread. To gain access to the course, follow these steps:
  1. Join the GB by clicking the "Join" button at the top-right side of this page. It doesn't matter which participation list you choose at the moment, as the GB is already in the 'distribution' stage
  2. Consider the Estimated contribution, which is 18.70 USD for this course. If you have these Credits on your balance, you can skip Step 3
  3. Top up your balance. There are three top-up methods available: Top-up with Crypto, purchase Mediafile premium, or use PayPal. If you cannot navigate to any of those links, it means you have insufficient privileges. Please leave a message in any GB thread, and admins will get back to you with more details and instructions
  4. Now you are ready to pay your participation fee by pressing the "Pay" button. This button is unavailable before you join the GB. The confirmation window will pop up, providing more details about the fees you are going to pay
  5. After you successfully pay, the 'conversation' button will appear, giving you access to the conv/chat with detailed instructions on how to start learning

Reactions: sunniiisideup_