Delivered Feature Animation Workshops - Workshop 3 - Advanced Body Mechanics and Pantomime Acting [iAnimate]

If the content delivered already

Feature Animation Workshops - Workshop 3 - Advanced Body Mechanics and Pantomime Acting [iAnimate]

Briamn

Trusted member
GB Organizer
GB Participant
Jul 26, 2023
Credits
$0.00
GBG Credits
Ğ0

Feature Animation Workshop 3 - Advanced Body Mechanics and Pantomime Acting

Publisher
iAnimate
Product Type
Video Course
Product URL
https://www.ianimate.net/feature-workshop-3
Author
iAnimate
Language
English
Duration
36:47
Release date
Jan 1, 2021
Skill level
3.00 star(s)
Product Price
$200

Feature Workshop 3​

Advanced Body Mechanics and Pantomime Acting​

Feature Workshop 3 Advanced Body Mechanics and Pantomime Acting.jpeg

Advanced Body Mechanics and Pantomime Acting​

Over the course of 11 weeks, our workshop will focus on refining your advanced body mechanics, overlapping actions, and pantomime acting skills in the first half. In the second half, we will tackle intense physical action shots involving weight pushes, pulls, and lifts. Additionally, we will work on seamless and believable animation across cuts.
  • Workshop Length: 11 weeks
  • Price Per Workshop: $1,698 *

Feature Animation Workshop 3 - Advanced Body Mechanics and Pantomime Acting 1.png

This course is provided as is. Please do not ask me if something is missing or if you can not open it.
All videos are on my hard drive.

Last edited by a moderator:

‼️ This group has been migrated to a new platform. To become a member, simply click the '+Join' 👈 button located at the top ☝️ of this thread.

When the GB enters the "Product payment" stage, a "pay" button will appear for participants to pay their fees

Reactions: strawberry
Hi, when you say "The course has been delivered" and the Purchase stage: Product distribution, does that mean that as soon as I pay, I can watch/download the "Advanced Body Mechanics and Pantomime Acting" lessons? Btw ... when I click "Purchase" it says "Sorry, you need 20.00 Credits to purchase this item". What does that mean, and how to I purchase credits in USD? I'm not into buying crypto currencies.

Hi, when you say "The course has been delivered" and the Purchase stage: Product distribution, does that mean that as soon as I pay, I can watch/download the "Advanced Body Mechanics and Pantomime Acting" lessons? Btw ... when I click "Purchase" it says "Sorry, you need 20.00 Credits to purchase this item". What does that mean, and how to I purchase credits in USD? I'm not into buying crypto currencies.
You can check the guides for more info.. But in brief you need to have credits here to participate in any group buy.. and to get some credits you either need to do some crypto sharing thing or you even can purchase mediafile premium and message the admins here and they will add credits equivalent to how much you spent for the mediafile premium.. after paying for a group buy you will automatically get a dm with related course files and all the instructions to download them..

I hope this helps.. Thank You ^^

Reactions: owl
Hi, I just purchase mediafileCloud 1 year Premium for $46.54 (plus added cost). How do I now pay for this iAnimate workshop? How do I transfer my Premium payment from my mediafileCloud account over my GBC account?