Apr 1, 2021
Skill level
3.00 star(s)
Product Price
$200

Feature Worshops - Workshop 2 - Body Mechanics [iAnimate].jpeg

Feature Workshop 2​

Body Mechanics​

During the first half of this 11-week workshop, we will be focusing on bi-pedal actions to create a natural flow in our character's movements. In the second half, we will shift our attention to our four-legged friends. It's important to study all kinds of four-legged actions to ensure that our animations are believable.

• Workshop Length: 11 weeks
  • Price Per Workshop: $1,698 *
Feature Worshops - Workshop 2 - Body Mechanics [iAnimate] 1.jpg

I have the course in my hand. This is not the latest batch (I have the full 7 workshops and some premium bonus), I am not sure if the tutors are exactly the same as advertised. Got it from the reseller. "As is", it may have weird glitches mid record but is something you can deal with (currently looking for a way to fix those weird artifacts), anyway, the video quality is great and the tutors are excellent, one of the best animation workshops in the internet.

Feature Workshops - Workshop 2 - Body Mechanics 2.png

I will provide two versions: original and transcoded on Mega + OCC-generated subs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the entire 11 week workshop only 87:10 minutes long or is that the length of each weeks class? So I pay $20 and get access to the entire level 2 workshop?

View attachment 150

Feature Workshop 2​

Body Mechanics​

During the first half of this 11-week workshop, we will be focusing on bi-pedal actions to create a natural flow in our character's movements. In the second half, we will shift our attention to our four-legged friends. It's important to study all kinds of four-legged actions to ensure that our animations are believable.

View attachment 152
View attachment 151

I have the course in my hand. This is not the latest batch (I have the full 7 workshops and some premium bonus), I am not sure if the tutors are exactly the same as advertised. Got it from the reseller. "As is", it may have weird glitches mid record but is something you can deal with (currently looking for a way to fix those weird artifacts), anyway, the video quality is great and the tutors are excellent, one of the best animation workshops in the internet.

View attachment 153

I will provide two versions: original and transcoded on Mega + OCC-generated subs.
View group 25

View attachment 150

Feature Workshop 2​

Body Mechanics​

View attachment 152
View attachment 151

View attachment 153

View group 25
I would like to buy