Delivered Form From Imagination By Steven Zapata

If the content delivered already

Form From Imagination By Steven Zapata

I forgot to mention that when I applied the discount code sent to me, they page where you buy said the "Coupon code *[discount code]* is not valid". My confusion is that TAKE PREMIUM themselves sent me the discount code.

I recently (past week) bought a 1 Year Premium from mediafileCLOUD through TAKE PREMIUM. All went well, got my voucher, paid for courses, got the course. All good.

The thing is TAKE PREMIUM sent/gave me a discount code, and for the life of me, I can't get it to work.

I messaged TAKE PREMIUM and they are no help. They don't say that the discount code doesn't work or works. They just keep telling me how to activate my 1 Year Premium (I've msgd them a couple of times). Has anyone else experienced the same thing. ie. did anyone else get a discount code from TAKE PREMIUM?

I want to buy another 1 Year Premium to get more courses but want to use the discount code if I can. Any help would be appreciated.
yeah. i bought a couple of times and the last time i applied the code it didnt work. They gave me the same code everytime i buy. After that i just didnt try.

Reactions: shazam
I recently (past week) bought a 1 Year Premium from mediafileCLOUD through TAKE PREMIUM. All went well, got my voucher, paid for courses, got the course. All good.

The thing is TAKE PREMIUM sent/gave me a discount code, and for the life of me, I can't get it to work.

I messaged TAKE PREMIUM and they are no help. They don't say that the discount code doesn't work or works. They just keep telling me how to activate my 1 Year Premium (I've msgd them a couple of times). Has anyone else experienced the same thing. ie. did anyone else get a discount code from TAKE PREMIUM?

I want to buy another 1 Year Premium to get more courses but want to use the discount code if I can. Any help would be appreciated.
Fyi, so I was able to get the seller to respond. And got the discount code to work. Nothing about the discount code indicated how much of a discount I would get. It was only 93 cents. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: owl
I went to Steven Zapata's official website and there is only the option to purchase the course for $640. What is the plan now for the person who organized the group purchase?

I went to Steven Zapata's official website and there is only the option to purchase the course for $640. What is the plan now for the person who organized the group purchase?
A few of us have been speaking to Owl about this privately, at first we're just waiting for the next time Zapata is livestreaming to figure out what's going on with the course, one theory is that there might be a future Black Friday Sale for the course and maybe that's why it's gone. Some of us also think that Zapata is aware of this group-buy(someone may have snitched) and whatever we decide next will have to be done once we make this thread private and kick out all the additional backers who haven't paid so only us actual backers know what's going on.

Owl I think it's actually a good time to private the thread now.

Reactions: Kar
How would others who want to purchase the course later access it if the thread is private, will the content be accessible after that?
The thread is still open for everyone. New members won't be able to join only if we close the GB itself (due to some technical reasons etc).

Reactions: Lyoko
The thread is still open for everyone. New members won't be able to join only if we close the GB itself (due to some technical reasons etc).
hey is it possible to know how to back this? I'm pretty new to this, had premium before (I'll recharge soon) but I am not sure of how this group buy thing works!