• ‼️We've done it three times already‼️
    • We were the first to make online learning free, without registration and annoying ads.
    • We were the first to provide subtitles for every single video published on OCC.
    • We were the first to make it possible for everyone to access the best courses for ~10% of the its price on GBC.
    Today, we are delighted to share a SPECIAL GIFT for your summer vacation season: GBC DUB.
    In the coming days, the most popular courses on GBC will be DUBBED into English.
    🤩 Let's go! 🤩

Must-Read How to Top-Up Your Crypto Wallet from Your Credit Card

By following this step-by-step guide, you will learn how to create an Atomic Crypto-Wallet and easily Top-Up it using your credit card.

Link to download Atomic Wallet
Link to an Atomic Wallet Instruction Page
Link to an Instruction Video

If your country doesn't support Cryptocurrencies, use VPN

1. Open Atomic Wallet;
  2. Navigate through the left sidebar and click the 'Buy crypto' tab;
    1690097607852.png

3. You will then see an interface for buying crypto'
  4. Choose the currency to purchase and enter the desired amount. The minimum amount is 50$;
    1690097646808.png

5. Check the estimated amount to receive in crypto equivalent. This amount includes all the fees.
    Please note: although all the fees are included in the estimated amount, the final amount can vary under the market conditions and fees charged by a specific credit card bank. If there are any drastic market fluctuations, Simplex is sending a warning email about the change in the final amount. Then you’ll be free to decline the exchange.
  6. After checking all the info, click 'Continue';
  7. Choose a payment method. You can also use a chat function to chat with Simplex agents by clicking on the sign of a chat in the bottom right corner;
    1690097676319.png

8. Provide your bank card details. Double-check the information and click 'Next';
    1690097701842.png

9. You will see a form from our partner Simplex. Fill in your billing information, and personal details. Click 'Pay Now' when you're done;
    1690097720314.png

10. The next step is your email and phone verification. Simplex will send you an email (see the picture) with the info and a 4-digit code to enter. After the verification, click Continue

1690097745514.png

1690097794370.png

11. Here comes an identity verification process.
    - Upload a photo of your ID document. Please DO NOT upload a scan. The photo must be in color and clear.
    - Enter the identity document details.
    - Residential address.

1690097964141.png

12. Then click Upload.
    1690097877698.png

13. Final steps! Enter your 3d Secure Password and click Submit

1690097996084.png

14. Then you’ll see a notification that your transaction is being processed. Click on Return to Atomic Wallet.
    Important: If your purchase will be declined for some reason, your funds will be frozen for a short period and then returned to your account.

1690098044901.png

15. You will receive the email from Simplex once again with the information about your purchase and the link to follow the updates of your order.

1690098072447.png
Your purchased cryptocurrency will be deposited to your Atomic Wallet address. Give some time for the payment to finish (around 30 min).

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: strawberry
If I add PayPal payment to this site, I think I will pay I heard that you translate English ai on the site, but I want to receive it in Korean because I am familiar with Korean