Release date
Aug 18, 2023
Skill level
3.00 star(s)
Product Price
$300
1692346204550.png

Hello everyone!
I purchased this course a while back and I am interested in organizing a group buy for it. The class is currently in Chinese, but I have reached out to Strawberry who assured me that the translation won't take long. I have reduced the price by more than 50%, and having studied the course myself, I highly recommend it to anyone. As far as I know, this type of content is new to OCC and GBC, so I hope the community will embrace it with open arms.

| Introduction to the training camp |
INTRODUCTION

| This special training camp starts from the basics of Zbrush, and explains each functional module of Zbrush one by one. The supporting software includes Keyshot, Marmoset, Photoshop, SubstancePainter, Maya, Arnold, MarvelousDesigner, etc. Four cases are carefully selected to let everyone be familiar with and master, Zbrush's sculpting skills and artistic precautions, high-quality production of material flow, and the whole process of final rendering and post-debugging. |

Last edited by a moderator:
how you guy pay for this course . please teach me. I can't find Pay button
Currently, the course is in the "Sign-Up" stage. This means that participants can only sign up for it. Once GB gathers enough people, it will move to the "Payment" stage. At this point, you can pay the participant fee by clicking the "Pay" button.

Hello everyone!
I purchased this course a while back and I am interested in organizing a group buy for it. The class is currently in Chinese, but I have reached out to Strawberry who assured me that the translation won't take long. I have reduced the price by more than 50%, and having studied the course myself, I highly recommend it to anyone. As far as I know, this type of content is new to OCC and GBC, so I hope the community will embrace it with open arms.

| Introduction to the training camp |
INTRODUCTION

| This special training camp starts from the basics of Zbrush, and explains each functional module of Zbrush one by one. The supporting software includes Keyshot, Marmoset, Photoshop, SubstancePainter, Maya, Arnold, MarvelousDesigner, etc. Four cases are carefully selected to let everyone be familiar with and master, Zbrush's sculpting skills and artistic precautions, high-quality production of material flow, and the whole process of final rendering and post-debugging. |

Does this course cover hair cards?

This guy already purchased the course... what's the point of a group buy if you've already purchased it?... have a heart and post it for free or at the very least offer it to a reduced price, $10 or below...

Reactions: MazzyStarz
This guy already purchased the course... what's the point of a group buy if you've already purchased it?... have a heart and post it for free or at the very least offer it to a reduced price, $10 or below...
Any user can set up any price for the course he owes, please be respectful. Ideally, of course, they should make it lower, but don't forget it requires work to download etc.