hi, welcome to the GBC - I sent the detailed info on how to top up your balance to your DMsCould you send full details to me too, please?
Hello, welcome to the GBC forum. I’ve sent you the full details via private message.Commenting so I can become a GB Participant
You need to top up your balance, join the GB - and then you can download the course files.How can I get this?
hi, please check dmHello! I’m new. How can i get this course with paypal? Thank you!
Since the second part is not yet complete, we won't be releasing episodes weekly. To be honest, the manual workload by uploading lesson by lesson is too high.Hello, Part 2 of the course is not yet available. When will it be uploaded?
hi, welcome to the community, please check your DMsHow can I get credits. Paypal and other methods say "Oops! We ran into some problems."?