Delivered The Secret of High-Quality Webtoon Production in SketchUp - 스케치업, 고퀄리티 웹툰 제작의 비밀 [Coloso, Yongsa]

If the content delivered already

The Secret of High-Quality Webtoon Production in SketchUp - 스케치업, 고퀄리티 웹툰 제작의 비밀 [Coloso, Yongsa]

owl

Administrator
Staff member
GB Organizer
Jul 8, 2023
Credits
$58.70
GBG Credits
Ğ80

The Secret of High-Quality Webtoon Production in SketchUp - 스케치업, 고퀄리티 웹툰 제작의 비밀 [Coloso, Yongsa]

Publisher
Coloso
Product Type
Video Course
Product URL
https://coloso.co.kr/products/webtoon_yongsa
Author
Yongsa
Language
Korean, English subtitles
Duration
21:18
Release date
Jun 22, 2022
Skill level
2.00 star(s)
Project Files
Yes
Product Price
$181
Looking for a more effective way to create backgrounds? Discover the solution with the 3D tool SketchUp. Learn efficient processes and personal strategies to meet tight deadlines. Explore fundamental SketchUp skills, from sketching to final production.

The second image is part of the Naver webtoon "End of the Century Foot Apple School," where the Warrior writer contributed to background production.

Transition seamlessly to the next manuscript without pause—an essential skill for Webtoon creators!

The Secret of High-Quality Webtoon Production in Sketch Up.jpg
The Secret of High-Quality Webtoon Production in Sketch Up-1.jpg
The Secret of High-Quality Webtoon Production in Sketch Up-2.jpg

Master the Webtoon production process, manage tight schedules, and enhance efficiency—SketchUp is now a vital tool. Maximize productivity with Sketch Up’s high-quality features to conserve resources. Effortlessly create and integrate diverse backgrounds.

Join successful contributors to Naver Webtoon's <Malbak King> and the prestigious Cheonggang Culture and Industry University for manga.

Enhance your focus on artwork with the SketchUp background creation course. While SketchUp is gaining traction in the webtoon market, there's a dearth of SketchUp lectures tailored specifically for this domain.

The Secret of High-Quality Webtoon Production in Sketch Up-3.jpg
The Secret of High-Quality Webtoon Production in Sketch Up-4.jpg
The Secret of High-Quality Webtoon Production in Sketch Up-5.jpg

This class offers comprehensive insights into SketchUp's fundamental features, covering theories, modeling, texture creation, surface modeling, refinement techniques, and application in artistic endeavors.

Get a hands-on walkthrough of the webtoon creation process, exploring step-by-step methods through actual manuscript demonstrations. Led by a six-year veteran warrior artist in the webtoon industry, this course aims to infuse your work with personal flair while crafting vibrant scenes efficiently.

Learn how to leverage SketchUp for top-notch quality in the shortest time possible.

The Secret of High-Quality Webtoon Production in Sketch Up-8.jpg
The Secret of High-Quality Webtoon Production in Sketch Up-7.jpg
The Secret of High-Quality Webtoon Production in Sketch Up-6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I am new here. i wanna know is this course available? can you guide me to pay and download this course as well? i really interested with this course
GBC Balance Top-Up Methods:

GBC Balance Top-Up Methods:
First time here. How do I get the course? Do I just pay and the files will be unlocked. Do you have a tutorial on how this works? Can you provide a detailed post. The post says $8-10. What happens when you pay the $8? The PayPal link is broken - doesn't let me use it.

1. Estimated contribution 10.00 USD
  2. please try again the paypal link
  3. Detailed guide: