Must-Read A Detailed Guide on How GB Works for Participants

We recommend you familiarize yourself with the following guide before proceeding with these instructions.

How Group Buy Club (GBC) Works: Instructions and Overview

‼️Please take into account that there are different GB states, and depending on that, you can apply different actions‼️
  1. Participants Sign-Up
    In the "Participants Sign-Up" state, any user can freely join the GB and become a participant.

2. Product Payment
    When a GB is in the "Product Payment" stage, it means that enough participants have joined and the platform is now accepting payments from them.

3. Product Distribution
    When a GB is labeled as "Product Distribution," the course is currently being purchased/downloaded or uploaded for distribution.

4. Closed
    The "Closed" state indicates that the GB is temporarily unavailable due to technical difficulties or other issues.

Now let's talk about each state in more detail

1. Participants Sign-Up

Participants Sign-Up.png

In every GB, there is a section that displays important details such as the price and the required number of participants. The GB header also has a progress bar on the right side which shows the percentage of sign-ups.

It's important to note that the price and estimated contribution are not the same:
  • The price refers to the amount paid by each participant for the course.
  • While the estimated contribution includes the price and an additional commission for the GB organizer and platform maintenance.
In this above case, the Price is $15, but the Estimated Contribution is $17, so to join the GB, user will be required to pay $17 ($2 to the Organizer and $15 for the course part).
Important note! While migrating from the old workflow to the new one we made participation fees identical for the users to avoid confusion. For example, if initially GB was organized with the $15 participation fee, we made it to $13 to end up with $15 for every participant.

You must click the "Join" button to participate in the GB.

Participants Sign-Up - Loin.png

And in the small window, choose Primary List (if there is an available slot) or Additional List and click "Save"

1692176321913.png

What is the difference between the Primary and Additional lists?

Primary list users join the GB before the Product payment stage begins. After GB turns from the Participants Sign-up phase, the only available slots to join the GB are in the Additional list.
When a user signs up for GB during the Participants Sign-up or Product Payment stage, the participation fees for both Primary and Additional lists are the same. However, if a user joins GB during the Product Distribution stage, the participation fees are higher because there is no need to wait for organizers to purchase, download, prepare, and distribute the product.

2. Product Payment

1692177533060.png

When enough sign-ups have been received, GB will automatically proceed to the "Product Payment" stage. At this stage, users can pay for the product by clicking on the "Pay" button and then the "Purchase" button in the confirmation window that appears. The progress bar on the right side of the GB header shows the percentage of payments completed.

3. Product Distribution

1692178512389.png

This is the final stage of a GB, where participants receive their content. The organizer will share it in the group buy's conversation. To access it, simply click on the "Conversation" button and locate the materials in the chat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Quagno and 50Layers
So when we top-up, we must add 10% to the amount contributed by the stored value?
For example, if the product price is 15 and the estimated contribution is 17, I must pay 17*110=18.7 when top-up?

I'm new to the area and it's just fantastic! But I have some questions that I hope you can answer!
1. does the course content include additional files such as psd files?
2. are the course videos recorded? Or is it a direct video stream captured using some technique? If it is recorded, will the mercury be removed? Can subtitles only be embedded in the video (considering that sometimes subtitles obscure the video)?

I'm new to the area and it's just fantastic! But I have some questions that I hope you can answer!
1. does the course content include additional files such as psd files?
2. are the course videos recorded? Or is it a direct video stream captured using some technique? If it is recorded, will the mercury be removed? Can subtitles only be embedded in the video (considering that sometimes subtitles obscure the video)?
1. Yes, most of the practice files are included.
2. Depends, some videos are recorded, and others are downloaded. Subtitles are in a separate .srt file, not included in the video stream

Thanks for the reply. If I'm not misunderstanding, most of the files but not all of them yes?
and are the .srt subtitles extracted directly from the subtitles provided by the site or are they recognized using speech recognition technology?
1. Yes, most of the practice files are included.
2. Depends, some videos are recorded, and others are downloaded. Subtitles are in a separate .srt file, not included in the video stream

Thanks for the reply. If I'm not misunderstanding, most of the files but not all of them yes?
and are the .srt subtitles extracted directly from the subtitles provided by the site or are they recognized using speech recognition technology?
All of the courses are distributed with the original subtitles, but besides that, we make our own subs with speech recognition technology

All of the courses are distributed with the original subtitles, but besides that, we make our own subs with speech recognition technology
Thank you very much for your reply! I do need Japanese subtitles more than English ones! I think I'll take the course when I'm done with it!

Reactions: owl
Signup and payment with the initial fee, if you join at the project distribution phase, fee would be doubled/increased
Hi, so now all the iAnimate course are 40 credits each since they are all in the Distribution Phase? I wrote a similar msg asking for clarification to Owl. I'm new to all this.

Hi, so now all the iAnimate course are 40 credits each since they are all in the Distribution Phase? I wrote a similar msg asking for clarification to Owl. I'm new to all this.
Hi, no, the price is still the same. We decided to not follow this rule but forgot to update the rules.

I asked Strawberry a similar question but how do I buy 1 year $46.54USD from the MediaFile Cloud but have it be under my account "McLovin" in GBC? Is there a post that explains how this is done? They seem like two different accounts: MediaFile Cloud account, and GBC account.

I asked Strawberry a similar question but how do I buy 1 year $46.54USD from the MediaFile Cloud but have it be under my account "McLovin" in GBC? Is there a post that explains how this is done? They seem like two different accounts: MediaFile Cloud account, and GBC account.
Am having this same question

How do I top up my credits so I can pay?
I am a new member like and had the same question but I found this useful topics right now

• Love
Reactions: owl
How do I top up my credits so I can pay?
I am a new member like and had the same question but I found this useful topics right now
There are two methods available. Top-Up with Crypto or with purchasing Mediafile premium.

Why its have a group participants sign-up stage and not just pay it directly if its available or not?
I got confused, people can join and don't pay (?), why not just pay and enters the list?