• ‼️We've done it three times already‼️
    • We were the first to make online learning free, without registration and annoying ads.
    • We were the first to provide subtitles for every single video published on OCC.
    • We were the first to make it possible for everyone to access the best courses for ~10% of the its price on GBC.
    Today, we are delighted to share a SPECIAL GIFT for your summer vacation season: GBC DUB.
    In the coming days, the most popular courses on GBC will be DUBBED into English.
    🤩 Let's go! 🤩

Delivered Form From Imagination By Steven Zapata

If the content delivered already

Form From Imagination By Steven Zapata

I still hope there will be some lower price for Black Friday but imagine guys if he actually seen this group and thats why he deleted lower price bundles and then after reaching 40+ ppl in here he would rise price again 🫠

I still hope there will be some lower price for Black Friday but imagine guys if he actually seen this group and thats why he deleted lower price bundles and then after reaching 40+ ppl in here he would rise price again 🫠
Nobody's gonna buy this shit at 700 dollars bro, no way he does that

Hello everyone, 😓

I have some unfortunate news to share. Our page has received multiple copyright strikes, and Steven, who is the copyright holder, has decided to remove the regular course. His primary goal is to prevent us from downloading his content. As a result, only the premium version remains, and it is available at double the original price. Considering these developments, Strawberry and I have decided to close this group. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. For information regarding refunds, please refer to the conversation section in the GB.

Thank you for your understanding.

I can't find you on the list. Let's wait for @owl to check the transaction log if there was a bug.
Please drop him a DM with the link to this post, things have been pretty stretched )) 🎅
Sounds good, no worries. I had to do the whole Telegram setup verification so I'll message him there.

Thanks so much! Really REALLY happy this course came through

Reactions: strawberry