Delivered Form From Imagination By Steven Zapata

If the content delivered already

Form From Imagination By Steven Zapata

We do not know when the author of the course will re-enable it may be weeks or months to wait for it I suggest buying another similar course and owl ask us by inbox our telegram numbers since it seems that someone warned Steven Zapata of the purchase.

We do not know when the author of the course will re-enable it may be weeks or months to wait for it I suggest buying another similar course and owl ask us by inbox our telegram numbers since it seems that someone warned Steven Zapata of the purchase.
Lol bro we paid for this course specifically, besides I doubt it will take Steven "months" to reenable purchases since he would be missing out on hundreds of dollars.

For now we should just wait a week and see what happens, it took a month of waiting for there to be enough backers so what's one more week?

Reactions: owl, Mob and Kar
Hey, will there be a limited time for the download ? I'm going kayak camping for a month or two (no Internet), should I make plans for someone to dl it for me while I'm gone ?

Reactions: 50Layers
Hey, will there be a limited time for the download ? I'm going kayak camping for a month or two (no Internet), should I make plans for someone to dl it for me while I'm gone ?
No, all the files will be available and even if they get reported we will share them with you in DMs. Have fun kayaking) 🛶

Reactions: Mob
I recently (past week) bought a 1 Year Premium from mediafileCLOUD through TAKE PREMIUM. All went well, got my voucher, paid for courses, got the course. All good.

The thing is TAKE PREMIUM sent/gave me a discount code, and for the life of me, I can't get it to work.

I messaged TAKE PREMIUM and they are no help. They don't say that the discount code doesn't work or works. They just keep telling me how to activate my 1 Year Premium (I've msgd them a couple of times). Has anyone else experienced the same thing. ie. did anyone else get a discount code from TAKE PREMIUM?

I want to buy another 1 Year Premium to get more courses but want to use the discount code if I can. Any help would be appreciated.

• Sad
Reactions: owl