Delivered Form From Imagination By Steven Zapata

If the content delivered already

Form From Imagination By Steven Zapata

Hello, I would love to participate in the group buy! I see that only one person is missing (?) :)
Not missing we already have 20, the last person just hadn't been moved to the primary list but the $290 option this group buy was supposed to be purchasing no longer exists and we now need to raise $640 so there's plenty of space to join.

455719d69bff637c4be35ba0b1665275.gif

45 group buy members will take too long to pay for the course. Wouldn't it be better for the 20 people to pay you $18 more via paypal and then owl buy the GBC credits.

I think this is worth a try. This forum seems pretty active with the people who purchased. Do any of the organizers know if we can change the protocol and alert the group buyers of this course?

can anyone here please clarify on how to pay for this thing?
Either through crypto or by buying a mediafile voucher. I'll post the thread about the mediafile method below.

‼️IMPORTANT​

Right now, PayPal top-ups are not fully implemented, so taking into account that crypto top-up is quite complicated to fellow artists, the use of mediafile vouchers on the GBC Credit system decision has been made to keep this project growing and running.

How it works:​

You need to have a mediafile account and, while being registered, purchase voucher(s) from 3 months and up (6 months and one year).
On GBS, the voucher's price displayed on the mediafile upgrade page will be used to top up your GBC credits.

Exactly as follows:​

• 3-month voucher - $18.98 (round up to $19 Credits)
  • 6-month voucher - $27.65 (round up to $28 Credits)
  • 12-month voucher - $46.54 (round up to $47 Credits)

Please keep in mind that GBC takes a 10% commission on every Top-Up to compensate for the platform maintenance!!!
...considering
🤩 Mediafile premium as a bonus! 🎁

Instructions:

1. Purchase the voucher from one of our resellers. 🙏PLEASE use our community resellers if you can!
  2. Apply voucher on your mediafile account.
  3. Write a PM to Strawberry @owl to claim your GBC Credit balance.

Reactions: Mob