Skill level
3.00 star(s)
Project Files
Yes
Product Price
$332

Class+ Designing Eye-Catching Anime Characters [Coloso, Chyan]-00.jpg

Learn Tips to Enhance Drawing Quality!

Have you found that even after taking other courses, you still lack some basic skills to design trendy anime characters? To make this class more accessible to beginners, we’ve added ten extra lectures to Chyan’s original character design course that focus on fundamental drawing techniques.

Learn the basic skills required for character drawing and practice with examples using silhouettes to set the tone, storylines, and effects through hands-on exercises.

What’s more, Chyan will share tips on how to take study notes to help prevent common drawing mistakes, along with special learning materials so you can design your own eye-catching anime characters!

Class+ Designing Eye-Catching Anime Characters [Coloso, Chyan]-01.jpg
Class+ Designing Eye-Catching Anime Characters [Coloso, Chyan]-02.jpg
Class+ Designing Eye-Catching Anime Characters [Coloso, Chyan]-03.jpg

Expert Illustrator Chyan's Portfolio5+ Class ExercisesTo Create Your Own 2D Animations

Part 01: Character Drawing and Coloring
  • Figure Drawing
  • Hair Drawing
  • Face Drawing
  • Character Coloring
Part 02: Full and Portrait Illustrations
  • Full Illustration
  • Portrait Illustration
PLUS Part 03: Basic Skills and Theory for Drawing Body Parts and Character Elements
  • Face Drawing and Coloring
  • Hair Drawing and Coloring
  • Body Drawing and Coloring
  • Drawing Textures and Folds in Clothing
Class+ Designing Eye-Catching Anime Characters [Coloso, Chyan]-04.jpg
Class+ Designing Eye-Catching Anime Characters [Coloso, Chyan]-05.jpg
Class+ Designing Eye-Catching Anime Characters [Coloso, Chyan]-06.jpg

4 Key Takeaways From This Class

1. Basic Character Drawing: Learn the necessary skills to draw a character’s body, hair, and clothing before moving on to practice exercises.[/B][/LEFT]
  2. Coloring Tips for Designing Trendy Anime Characters: Discover commonly used colors in anime illustrations and learn how to blend them to enhance the density of your work based on your understanding of lighting.
  3. Details to Enhance Quality and Tone: Practice creating detailed elements that elevate your character’s quality and vibe, using their gaze, silhouette, props, and spatial design to go beyond simple drawing and coloring techniques.
  4. Drawing in Various Styles: Explore ways to set different tones by varying color and composition, allowing you to create illustrations in various styles.
Class+ Designing Eye-Catching Anime Characters [Coloso, Chyan]-07.jpg
Class+ Designing Eye-Catching Anime Characters [Coloso, Chyan]-08.jpg

Class Highlights:

• Tips to Avoid Common Mistakes: Learn how to take effective study notes to prevent making the same mistakes.​
  • Extra Class Materials, Exclusive to CLASS+: In addition to the original class’s 2 complete works and 11 exercise files, CLASS+ will provide 5 exclusive PSD and drawing files.​
  • Compositing and Editing to Add Final Touches: Follow a step-by-step curriculum that will take you from basic, beginner-level character drawing and coloring to creating superb illustrations.​
Class+ Designing Eye-Catching Anime Characters [Coloso, Chyan]-09.jpg
Class+ Designing Eye-Catching Anime Characters [Coloso, Chyan]-10.jpg
Class+ Designing Eye-Catching Anime Characters [Coloso, Chyan]-11.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Carolina
To get access to the video, you will need to pay the Participant fee. To do that you'll have to Top-Up your account

There are three Top-Up methods available. Top-Up with Crypto, purchasing Mediafile premium or with PayPal
Hmm seems I need to get permission to view this page for Mediafile and Paypal... I can pay it with Crypto but prefer Paypal. I think Im missing something?

Hmm seems I need to get permission to view this page for Mediafile and Paypal... I can pay it with Crypto but prefer Paypal. I think Im missing something?
I’m in, but I can’t top up my account, I received an error that I don’t have permission to view the page
Hi, the links should be accessible now. Please try again

Reactions: Carolina
Hi, the links should be accessible now. Please try again
Thanks!! I checked the link however I didn't get some parts of it, to use Paypal;

'' To gain aces, you need to become a "Trusted Member."
The following requirements are:
  • Proceed with a Telegram Verification ?
  • Top-up your account using the Mediafile Premium method at least once (If you have purchased Premium before write down your Mediafile's email) ?
  • Get a "Group Member" tag ?
  • The minimum top-up amount is 20$ ''
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1-Telegram Verification: I couldn't find to how verify it..

2-So for Mediafile I need to purchase 3 month voucher $18.98 to pay with Paypal ? So in total I need to pay 18.98$(voucher) + 20$(Paypal) = 38.98$ to be Trusted Member?

3-Group member tag ?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Or should I only just start conversation with you by giving emails? Like;

''Hi, I would like to Top-Up using the PayPal method.

My Mediafile email - my email
My PayPal email - my email
Top-Up amount - 21$ if GBC takes %10 out of it, and that will make my credit 18.50$, in the end I could contribute in this group buy.

Thanks''

And that would be enough ?

Thanks!! I checked the link however I didn't get some parts of it, to use Paypal;

'' To gain aces, you need to become a "Trusted Member."
The following requirements are:
  • Proceed with a Telegram Verification ?
  • Top-up your account using the Mediafile Premium method at least once (If you have purchased Premium before write down your Mediafile's email) ?
  • Get a "Group Member" tag ?
  • The minimum top-up amount is 20$ ''
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1-Telegram Verification: I couldn't find to how verify it..

2-So for Mediafile I need to purchase 3 month voucher $18.98 to pay with Paypal ? So in total I need to pay 18.98$(voucher) + 20$(Paypal) = 38.98$ to be Trusted Member?

3-Group member tag ?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Or should I only just start conversation with you by giving emails? Like;

''Hi, I would like to Top-Up using the PayPal method.

My Mediafile email - my email
My PayPal email - my email
Top-Up amount - 21$ if GBC takes %10 out of it, and that will make my credit 18.50$, in the end I could contribute in this group buy.

Thanks''

And that would be enough ?

* We updated our Security system recently, so there is no need to compelte the Telegram Verification
* Regarding the Mediafile. If you have created account before, or have purchased Premium before, there is no need to do that again
* Yeah, it's better just to send me a DM, so I could guide you

* We updated our Security system recently, so there is no need to compelte the Telegram Verification
* Regarding the Mediafile. If you have created account before, or have purchased Premium before, there is no need to do that again
* Yeah, it's better just to send me a DM, so I could guide you
HI, i bought the 3months of media file for the credits, all do i top up my account or add the credits in?