• ‼️We've done it three times already‼️
    • We were the first to make online learning free, without registration and annoying ads.
    • We were the first to provide subtitles for every single video published on OCC.
    • We were the first to make it possible for everyone to access the best courses for ~10% of the its price on GBC.
    Today, we are delighted to share a SPECIAL GIFT for your summer vacation season: GBC DUB.
    In the coming days, the most popular courses on GBC will be DUBBED into English.
    🤩 Let's go! 🤩

Delivered Class+: Designing Eye-Catching Anime Characters [Coloso, Chyan]

If the content delivered already

Class+: Designing Eye-Catching Anime Characters [Coloso, Chyan]

Hello. May I inquire how is this particular course different from this one Is it different because it has some additional classes (Drawing & Coloring Anime-Style Characters + additional Basic Skills and Theory for Drawing Body Parts and Character Elements) ?

Hello. May I inquire how is this particular course different from this one Is it different because it has some additional classes (Drawing & Coloring Anime-Style Characters + additional Basic Skills and Theory for Drawing Body Parts and Character Elements) ?
It has additional lessons about basics of drawing a figure. In the first course it has mentioned and suggested as an exercise for the student. In the extra lessons there are practical demonstrations.

I already have the previous course and I want more knowledge.

Screenshot 2024-05-10 135848.png