Duration
10:00
Release date
Nov 14, 2023
Skill level
3.00 star(s)
Product Price
$170
Hello. Would anymore be interested in group buying this animation course? I have a few suggestions below. This course also comes with support materials. I am open to any suggestions for Coloso

Li Cree:

IMG_4730.png
IMG_4729.png

Price per Participant
$15
Hi ! ,
I'm quite new to this platform and haven't really participated in a group buy yet and dont exactly know how to navigate this platform to contibute, although i would love to contribute to acquiring this one !
how am i to go about it ? any help is greatly appreciated !
Thank you

Reactions: project01 and owl
Hi ! ,
I'm quite new to this platform and haven't really participated in a group buy yet and dont exactly know how to navigate this platform to contibute, although i would love to contribute to acquiring this one !
how am i to go about it ? any help is greatly appreciated !
Thank you
Hi, these guides should be helpful A Detailed Guide on How GB Works for Participants and How Group Buy Club (GBC) Works: Instructions and Overview

Also, to save your time, here are the guides on how to Top-Up your balance. Top-Up with Crypto, purchasing Mediafile premium or with PayPal

@Red Chaser @Lucky Wishes @Ado @vanchee_kai @Addmomo hey guys. Since you all showed interest, could we just split it between us? I think it would be better than waiting for 10 or so more people to join. Yes, we’d have to chip in more, but it’s still a larger savings. I’m in smoother group that’s been dead for months waiting for 15 people to pay.

@Red Chaser @Lucky Wishes @Ado @vanchee_kai @Addmomo hey guys. Since you all showed interest, could we just split it between us? I think it would be better than waiting for 10 or so more people to join. Yes, we’d have to chip in more, but it’s still a larger savings. I’m in smoother group that’s been dead for months waiting for 15 people to pay.
That would be fine with me as well.

@Red Chaser @Lucky Wishes thats great news! I think we should wait for the other four to say yes, but once they do @owl can adjust the groupbuy accordingly. I think this is a much better. realistically, it would be nice to have 15 people, but there’s just a a lot of pickup and back out potential with that many.

Reactions: Red Chaser
I’ve already paid maybe 2 months ago, but Owl always said he didn’t receive it. I showed him/her my transfer history, but didn’t get back for now.

So it'd be about 28$ each? That'd be manageable on my side
Anything more might be a bit tight since I want to participate in a few
@Red Chaser @Lucky Wishes thats great news! I think we should wait for the other four to say yes, but once they do @owl can adjust the groupbuy accordingly. I think this is a much better. realistically, it would be nice to have 15 people, but there’s just a a lot of pickup and back out potential with that many.
I can join you guys, but I need to make sure Owl had received my last payment 1 or 2 month ago. If he found my last transfer payment. I will pay $28 ASAP. Thank you guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.