Duration
10:00
Release date
Nov 14, 2023
Skill level
3.00 star(s)
Product Price
$170
Hello. Would anymore be interested in group buying this animation course? I have a few suggestions below. This course also comes with support materials. I am open to any suggestions for Coloso

Li Cree:

IMG_4730.png
IMG_4729.png

Price per Participant
$15
Hi Everyone! I just finished reading the rules and guidelines of GBC some of them went straight over my head, Lol. Because am new, I need some clarification on how we can get more participants in order to purchase a course. And also my head is in the clouds about transactions

Hi Everyone! I just finished reading the rules and guidelines of GBC some of them went straight over my head, Lol. Because am new, I need some clarification on how we can get more participants in order to purchase a course. And also my head is in the clouds about transactions

Yeah, for new users, it might seem complicated at first. But the main thing you should understand is the Stages of a GB and how to Top-Up your account

Here is a guide on How GB's works for Participants.

And here are the Top-Up methods available. Top-Up with Crypto, purchasing Mediafile premium or with PayPal

@Red Chaser @Lucky Wishes @Ado @vanchee_kai @Addmomo hey guys. Since you all showed interest, could we just split it between us? I think it would be better than waiting for 10 or so more people to join. Yes, we’d have to chip in more, but it’s still a larger savings. I’m in smoother group that’s been dead for months waiting for 15 people to pay.
sorry for the late reply on this thread. yes ! i would be love to be a part of this . im still trying to get my head around actually contributing money through the website , but i have no problem with this arrangement. thank you @Nikoras

sorry for the late reply on this thread. yes ! i would be love to be a part of this . im still trying to get my head around actually contributing money through the website , but i have no problem with this arrangement. thank you @Nikoras
Hey, did you pay successfully? I’ve paid another 2D tutorial 2 or 3 month ago with Ethereum coin, but the owner said he didn’t receive it, for now he just add $4.5 in my account. I even don’t know why he add me this number…I’ve paid $15……

I’ve sent recipes and transfer history to owl here and telegram (1month ago) and he just added me $4.5 I even don’t know why it’s $4.5! I’ve paid more than $15! I feel so weird!
Hi, I'm really sorry for any inconvenience I accidentally sent you $5 ($4.5 is 90% of 5), I missed the "1" 😓
I've updated your balance, it should be correct now
Happy Holidays!🎄

Reactions: strawberry
@Red Chaser @Lucky Wishes @Ado @vanchee_kai @Addmomo hey guys. Since you all showed interest, could we just split it between us? I think it would be better than waiting for 10 or so more people to join. Yes, we’d have to chip in more, but it’s still a larger savings. I’m in smoother group that’s been dead for months waiting for 15 people to pay.
Hi there, right now the tutorial is $146.50. So if we split the bill, how much do we need to pay? I will pay it ASAP! Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.