Jan 1, 2023
Skill level
3.00 star(s)
Project Files
Not Provided
Product Price
$599
-1.jpg

Throughout this 6-week course, students will craft a concise vignette environment, placing a significant emphasis on the intricate creation of various flora and plants. The process will revolve around spotlighting a tree as the central element, crafting detailed bark textures, integrating these assets into the Unreal Development Kit, and ultimately assembling a polished, portfolio-ready scene. Lectures will showcase a diverse array of tools and workflows, encompassing Maya, SpeedTree, Zbrush, Substance Designer/Painter, and the Unreal Development Kit. The instructor will collaborate individually with each student to refine references and ideas, culminating in the creation of a robust vegetation toolkit tailored for constructing an impactful vignette environment. Lessons will delve into leveraging color, composition, and scale to achieve a harmonious visual aesthetic.

By the course's conclusion, every student will possess an artistically appealing portfolio piece and a solid grounding essential for comprehending the modern foliage pipeline in video game creation. Over the duration of the course, students will acquire insights into the contemporary foliage creation process and develop problem-solving skills applicable to a myriad of foliage forms. Ultimately, students will emerge with a strong foundational knowledge transferable to current-generation video game production, a fully realized vignette environment for their portfolios, and an expandable foliage toolkit versatile enough for a wide array of future projects.

Samuil_Munis_Vegetation_Plants_for_Games_gallery_7.jpg
Mostafa-Balakho_Vegetation_PlantsForGames_Gallery-1.jpg
Alexander_Cowan_Vegetation_Plants_for_Games_gallery_5.jpg
Meggie_Rock_Vegetation_Plants_for_Games_gallery_4.jpg
Chris_Vasquez_Vegetation_Plants_for_Games_gallery_3.jpg
Eric-Burer_Vegetation_PlantsForGames_Gallery-1.jpg
Marcello_De_Sousa_Vegetation_Plants_for_Games_gallery_6.jpg

Moved from GB Suggestion section
Hi there, I was wonding if you guys consider buying vegetation and plants for games by J.S . I dont have course , I want to join a group buy. Thanks a lot

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: owl
Awasome man I appricate!, I saw the course in a Chines website and It seems they are selling with about 30 usd. I was tring to buy but they dont have a option for me. I was wondering if someone can do it for me or for a group buy. I am more than happy to contribute. I can send via btc or any other way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: owl