Product Price
$188

us-media-marykim-cover-web.jpg

2D Action Animation Starter Pack

2D Animator, Mary Kim

"Get to know the basics of putting together dynamic scenes
by incorporating techniques used for intense action sequences."

Ready to take your first step to creating
dynamic action scenes with 2D animation?

Coloso Mary Kim  2D Action Animation Starter Pack

Learn the basics of animation from start to finish
as we cover each step of the process
for creating action scenes.
You'll learn everything from parallax effects, backgrounds,
hand-to-hand & weapon-based fight scenes, and more.

Expert 2D Animator

Mary Kim's Profile & Portfolio

+9.58$ from @golen34

+2.10$ from @Nikoras

+3.32$ from @owl

+48.17$ from @Ignore4866

Last edited:
Check the Guides section for detailed instructions but quick rundown:

1. Top up your account with enough credits to cover the Estimated Contribution amount. ( https://group-buy.club/threads/gbc-credits-top-ups-the-easiest-way.62/ ) or with Crypto ( https://group-buy.club/threads/how-to-top-up-gb-credits-using-crypto.51/ )
2. Click +join at the top right of the page.
3. Wait for enough people to sign up and for the GB to move from ''Participation Sign Up'' --> ''Product Payment''
4. A button will appear at the top right that allows you to pay the Course Fee with your credits.
5. Wait for everyone else to pay and for the course to be downloaded/distributed.

• Love
Reactions: owl
Check the Guides section for detailed instructions but quick rundown:

1. Top up your account with enough credits to cover the Estimated Contribution amount. ( https://group-buy.club/threads/gbc-credits-top-ups-the-easiest-way.62/ ) or with Crypto ( https://group-buy.club/threads/how-to-top-up-gb-credits-using-crypto.51/ )
2. Click +join at the top right of the page.
3. Wait for enough people to sign up and for the GB to move from ''Participation Sign Up'' --> ''Product Payment''
4. A button will appear at the top right that allows you to pay the Course Fee with your credits.
5. Wait for everyone else to pay and for the course to be downloaded/distributed.
Hello Khalil, I think that the first link doesn't work for me :

Capture d’écran (80).png

Please check the Mediafile Buy Premium page, and check if there are resellers from your country
hi im sorry if this is annoying but there isnt any payment methods for me for mediafile so could u tell me how to send payment via binance, like i installed the app and now i have to send u how much exactly on your QR scanned wallet for this particular course?

This is waay too complicated to figure out group buy. I understand what is needed to get support to help each other learn from paid courses but not being able to make a simple payment processor we can all use like PayPal is kinda ridiculous. It's something most of us can figure out in a couple days for websites off YouTube tutorials.

I was getting ready to buy this course and others but I'll just have to wait till something is actually figured out cuz this is all over the place. I don't mind paying to support but don't over complicate it and make it feel sketchy and unsafe when it can easily be avoided.

This is waay too complicated to figure out group buy. I understand what is needed to get support to help each other learn from paid courses but not being able to make a simple payment processor we can all use like PayPal is kinda ridiculous. It's something most of us can figure out in a couple days for websites off YouTube tutorials.

I was getting ready to buy this course and others but I'll just have to wait till something is actually figured out cuz this is all over the place. I don't mind paying to support but don't over complicate it and make it feel sketchy and unsafe when it can easily be avoided.
Hey, everyone. I've explained this before but I want to reiterate that what we're doing is against PayPal's policies and could result in us losing all our money. According to statistics, one out of every hundred users files a complaint or refund on PayPal, which could ruin the whole PayPal account, this is exactly what happened on OCC multiple times. Unfortunately, we don't have a choice but to use a reseller instead of PayPal to avoid any potential issues.

• Sad
Reactions: kontolodon