• ‼️We've done it three times already‼️
    • We were the first to make online learning free, without registration and annoying ads.
    • We were the first to provide subtitles for every single video published on OCC.
    • We were the first to make it possible for everyone to access the best courses for ~10% of the its price on GBC.
    Today, we are delighted to share a SPECIAL GIFT for your summer vacation season: GBC DUB.
    In the coming days, the most popular courses on GBC will be DUBBED into English.
    🤩 Let's go! 🤩

Delivered 2D Action Animation Starter Pack [Coloso, Mary Kim]

If the content delivered already

2D Action Animation Starter Pack [Coloso, Mary Kim]

1696931999881.png

Hi! Does this mean that the GB is at around 1/4 of the needed funds to purchase the course?

Just fixing up my crypto wallet and then I'd like to join this~

Ugh! We were at 12 now down to 8. Does that mean we need more money? @owl (Reposted to fixed my typo)
Oh, no 😅

The number is just displaying how many users are in the primary list. I've changed all the users who haven't paid into the secondary list so that it will be easier to tell how many users have paid.

1697011176974.png

The bar is still the same

It says that I don't have permission to view it
You can purchase a subscription to MediaFile. linked here ( You have to set up an account and pay through one of the vendors. You'll need at least a 3-month subscription to cover the $18.98 for this class. Beware, there are fees associated with this purchase. I chose to pay with PayPal since I figured it was the most secure. It was an additional $10.74. In total, you will spend $29.72. Unfortunately, you will only receive credits for the base price and not the fees associated.

This is what I did to top-up my account. if anyone else knows how the crypto method works, they can add those details.

• Love
Reactions: owl
You can purchase a subscription to MediaFile. linked here ( You have to set up an account and pay through one of the vendors. You'll need at least a 3-month subscription to cover the $18.98 for this class. Beware, there are fees associated with this purchase. I chose to pay with PayPal since I figured it was the most secure. It was an additional $10.74. In total, you will spend $29.72. Unfortunately, you will only receive credits for the base price and not the fees associated.

This is what I did to top-up my account. if anyone else knows how the crypto method works, they can add those details.
How does it work? Like I have a mediafile account but does the membership automatically transfer to my gbc account? Because they seem like 2 separate accounts, if it is separate how do I transfer the credit to it. And also I am fairly new to this entire and overall internet stuff and payment so my security isn't too secure and I am not too familiar with it either, The media file or payment is sketchy and don't really know how to pay, do I just enter my email and will the information be sent there?

And also that sucks there is such a drastic payment difference to the actual contribution, is there any other method to just directly pay but that is also secure? I feel really unsafe doing the crypto currency and don't really have any security at all for that nor my online wallet and have much preventions nor am aware as to prevent it in general so i'd rather just avoid that and the more sketchier stuff that would put a risk or compromise my card or bank information, so I would rather avoid it entirely.

Reactions: Nikoras
And also that sucks there is such a drastic payment difference to the actual contribution, is there any other method to just directly pay but that is also secure? I feel really unsafe doing the crypto currency and don't really have any security at all for that nor my online wallet and have much preventions nor am aware as to prevent it in general so i'd rather just avoid that and the more sketchier stuff that would put a risk or compromise my card or bank information, so I would rather avoid it entirely.
Sorry I'm late, I was at work.

1. Go to https://mediafile.cc/
2. Create an account (You have a free account.)
3. It needs to be upgraded to a premium membership. Go to Upgrade Link
4. You must select the three-month membership to have enough credits for this course. I selected the first PayPal option since I feel it is the most secure.
Screenshot 2023-10-12 at 5.44.27 PM.png

5. The first option will direct you to this link (https://buypremiumkey.com/premium-key-view-584/mediafiles-premium-key-90-days-reseller.html) to actually pay for the voucher. It will generate a PayPal link you can follow to pay.
6. Once you pay, they will email you a voucher code. You need to go back to the MediaFiles website and attach it to your account. Copy and paste the voucher into the "Use Voucher" box. Image is below
Screenshot 2023-10-12 at 5.50.03 PM.png

7. After you do that, take the same voucher and DM @owl here and let them know you just topped up your account.
8. When that's finished, you can click on the "Pay" link at the top of this page to contribute to the GroupBuy.

I hope this helps. 😊

• Love
Reactions: owl and Invapo
Sorry I'm late, I was at work.

1. Go to https://mediafile.cc/
2. Create an account (You have a free account.)
3. It needs to be upgraded to a premium membership. Go to Upgrade Link
4. You must select the three-month membership to have enough credits for this course. I selected the first PayPal option since I feel it is the most secure. View attachment 1072
5. The first option will direct you to this link (https://buypremiumkey.com/premium-key-view-584/mediafiles-premium-key-90-days-reseller.html) to actually pay for the voucher. It will generate a PayPal link you can follow to pay.
6. Once you pay, they will email you a voucher code. You need to go back to the MediaFiles website and attach it to your account. Copy and paste the voucher into the "Use Voucher" box. Image is below
View attachment 1073
7. After you do that, take the same voucher and DM @owl here and let them know you just topped up your account.
8. When that's finished, you can click on the "Pay" link at the top of this page to contribute to the GroupBuy.

I hope this helps. 😊
If the GBC isn't met what will happen to the money or credits contributed into this group buy for this course? Will it be purchased and will we get to vidw it either way, or will we not and will are stuff stay in there until it is met.

If the GBC isn't met what will happen to the money or credits contributed into this group buy for this course? Will it be purchased and will we get to vidw it either way, or will we not and will are stuff stay in there until it is met.
That’s a good question. I’m not really sure about how that situation would work out. I see it as everyone pay so we can get there. I really, really want this course. I hope everyone who added themselves as a backer can get their payments in. Other groups are getting their stuff dispersed and we’re still waiting. Lol

No they only go through mega or crypto. On the original post it states it. Those in charge say PayPal will not let them which I understand in a way. But adding other payment processors are not hard to do. PayPal can say no to payment processing options, but they cannot say no to donation buttons. So I'm not sure what those in charge are thinking or what they are going to do since they haven't exhausted all options. Just decided only two will work for them which is unfortunate. So that's a no to PayPal. Crypto wallet and mega only....... Hopefully that changes soon