Delivered 2D Action Animation Starter Pack [Coloso, Mary Kim]

If the content delivered already

2D Action Animation Starter Pack [Coloso, Mary Kim]

Hey, everyone. I've explained this before but I want to reiterate that what we're doing is against PayPal's policies and could result in us losing all our money. According to statistics, one out of every hundred users files a complaint or refund on PayPal, which could ruin the whole PayPal account, this is exactly what happened on OCC multiple times. Unfortunately, we don't have a choice but to use a reseller instead of PayPal to avoid any potential issues.
I never said you have to use PayPal or a specific platform. That's an online money transfer platform with the option to add payment processing. There are plenty of payment processors that don't have policies like that in place that are not money lending and spending platforms.

All I said is that it is way too overly complicated. You only focused on the word PayPal from my comment and ignored that you can use any type of payment but restricting it to only crypto or reseller premium accounts from another site a user has to sign up to makes it extremely hard for most users. Like 85% of users in fact. I'm just pointing it out. It's just feedback as I was going to pay I had only but two options in which I couldn't take at all. At that point there is no point of group buy.

You could've set up a donations tab that required email so someone can keep track of who donated. That's just an option and not hard at all to do. I learned how to do that in sqaurespace tutorial. Not to mention, all of our emails are set as logins to enter the site anyway. It doesn't have to be a particular thing but at least that's not limiting payment. It's not a dis and you didn't need to reiterate anything about PayPal because PayPal wasn't the point of my comment at all. I gave an example.

Hopefully the site becomes easier to use. When it does I'd gladly contribute to things that I don't have to sign up for multiple accounts on other platforms just to help out. That in itself is unsafe for everyone here. Not now and not for others that understand more but for the vast majority it's difficult and unsafe.

Reactions: owl
Has anyone been asked to “verify your account through telegram.” I was asked to “Send a message through Telegram @owlberry, and make sure to enable your username and phone number.”

yes, i dont really see the point, but its up to you if you wanna do it
I feel the same. I don’t think them having my personal number is useful. We’re already circumventing the main distribution system.

I’m also sad to have paid $30 for the 3 month mediafile subscription only to get 17 credits worth $15 for this post.

Check the Guides section for detailed instructions but quick rundown:

1. Top up your account with enough credits to cover the Estimated Contribution amount. ( https://group-buy.club/threads/gbc-credits-top-ups-the-easiest-way.62/ ) or with Crypto ( https://group-buy.club/threads/how-to-top-up-gb-credits-using-crypto.51/ )
2. Click +join at the top right of the page.
3. Wait for enough people to sign up and for the GB to move from ''Participation Sign Up'' --> ''Product Payment''
4. A button will appear at the top right that allows you to pay the Course Fee with your credits.
5. Wait for everyone else to pay and for the course to be downloaded/distributed.
Is visa/paypal ready for use? I cannot load that page.