Release date
Aug 25, 2023
Skill level
3.00 star(s)
Product Price
$400
1692940798409.png

It will cover different aspect of 3d character creation​

We’ve prepared a complex and complete character for you, and we are about to work on an exciting project together. We start with a simple base mesh to blocking out our model and learn that how we can make the first pieces and forms for our model.It’s an important step since it will affect the overall and final look of the model. After that, we will show you the methods to turn the blocking out to a high poly model in ZBrush as fast as we can with a comparable quality! We try to find our mistakes and how to fix them. Then we will work on the head we will learn that how we can add efficient details which lead us to a good result.
8415Software.png

Software​

Zbrush 2019/2020 or higher, Maya 2019, 3Dcoat, substance Painter 2019 or higher, UE4, photoshop, Fibershop

8415Lessons-and-Content.png

Lessons and Content​

70 hours video content in real time

8415Prerequisites.png

Prerequisites​

Students / Artists want to learn 3D character creation in a complete package and push their art to the next level

8415Project-File.png

Project File​

Alphas, Brushes, textures

Weekly Plan​

Each week we will focus on a different aspect of character construction and explore the technical ways of assembling a final character. We will begin by learning how to read a concept! We will tell you a few tips that help you to analyze them and understanding them better to turn them into 3D.​

Week 1: How to read a concept / Blocking out​

Learn how to read a concept / Tips to analyze concept / Better understanding them for better to turn them into 3D / Affect the overall and final look of the model.
8415w1.jpg

Week 2: Highpoly modelling method / Highpoly hand​

Blocking out to a high poly model in ZBrush / Find our mistakes and how to fix them / Highpoly hand.
8415w2.jpg

Week 3: Highpoly modelling body / Adding detail​

Body Highpoly modeling / adding details / work on Hardsurface and fabric and more in Zbrush.
8415w3.jpg

Week 4: Highpoly modelling body / Adding small objects / Head highpoly model​

Refining the body modeling / Adding more detials / Starting working on the face / How to add efficient details on the head.
8415w4.jpg

Week 5: Introduction to 3dcoat retopoolgy / Retopology Body​

Making optimized retopo with 3D coat / suitable for animation.
8415w5.jpg

Week 6: Finishing retopo body / Working on hand​

Making optimized retopo with 3D coat / body retopology / hand retopology / suitable for animation.
8415w6.jpg

Week 7: Retopo props / Cleaning and finishing the final low mesh​

Prop retopology / Clearning low mesh.
8415w7.jpg

Week 8: UV mapping / Baking maps​

Learning the principles of unwrapping for game / Approaches for an optimized model for next-gen game engines and also for animating / Substance painter baking.
8415w12.jpg

Week 9: Texturing substance painter​

Substance painter / Different types of material.
8415w8.jpg

Week 10: Texturing new fabric / Head and eyes Texturing, Material set up​

Covering the approach to make materials for Fabric, Plastic, cloth and more.
8415w9.jpg

Week 11: Hair texturing / Modelling​

Hair Texture for Games / Hair modelling / Short hairstyle / Tips of making hairs.
8415w10.jpg

Week 12: Finishing the Hair / Cleaning the project / Presentation​

Set up the materials in UE4 for head, hair and eyes / Clothing for the character / Look development / Look at different types of lighting techniques / Post processing in Photoshop / final presentation.

8415w11.jpg

Hi Admin,

I'm interested in joining the group buy program for this course. I've never joined a group buy before, so I'm not sure how it works. Can you please let me know the steps involved?

I've been waiting for this course for a long time, and I'm really excited to finally be able to take it. Thank you for making this happen!

Thank you.

Reactions: karasu89
Hi Mr. Admin!
I really want to be a participant of this purchase, but I'm not comfortable making local credit purchases with cryptocurrency.
Is it possible to make a contribution with regular PayPal or Visa?
Hi Admin,
New here and same questions really, I want to know the steps of a group buy and is it possible to pay with PayPal?
Hello Admin, I'm new here and same question like everybody,
Thank you guys for reaching out to me, currently, we do not accept PayPal, although you can look at these payment methods, Crypto or by purchasing Meadifile Premium

Hy how can i joid this course is this course Realtime recorded videos or lecture online platform
i am from asia county tell me process of join this any one can contact or detail me about inside of this course is this real course send me on whatssap +92 3078094622
or Email : [email protected] please any one cofirm me process to purchase this or contact which joind this course

Hy admin i can understand your 2 sided payment link send me your dollar account please on my email or whattassap and give me the course link
because here i am confusion please dont mind give me the link and send me your dollar usds acound no which you can used

Thank you so much, Owl. I can access it now :D Don't you think we should start the payment period now because there is a discount code on wingfox which let us save tons of money thus our current funded money is already enough to buy the course.

Thank you so much, Owl. I can access it now :D Don't you think we should start the payment period now because there is a discount code on wingfox which let us save tons of money thus our current funded money is already enough to buy the course.
Is the coupon applicable on workshop?
I tried buying this course and it looks like wingfox froze the "buy" button. Can you take a screenshot with coupon applied to it? (if the buy button works for you)