Payment 3D Character for Realtime Production [WingFox, Hooman Raad]

A list of currently running Group Buy campaigns that you can join

3D Character for Realtime Production [WingFox, Hooman Raad]

I'm interested in joining the group buy program for this course. I've never joined a group buy before, so I'm not sure how it works. Can you please let me know the steps involved?

I've been waiting for this course for a long time, and I'm really excited to finally be able to take it. Thank you for making this happen!

Thank you.

I'm interested in joining the group buy program for this course. I've never joined a group buy before, so I'm not sure how it works. Can you please let me know the steps involved?

I've been waiting for this course for a long time, and I'm really excited to finally be able to take it. Thank you for making this happen!

Thank you.
Top-Up --> Join --> Pay --> Conversation --> Download & Learn

There are three methods available. Top-Up with Crypto (method 1, method 2), purchasing Mediafile premium or with PayPal

Here are the different stages involved before the final purchase:

• Sign-up Stage: At the time this post was created, the project was in the sign-up stage, where 20 participants needed to register for the course before it could proceed to the next stage.
  • Payment Collection Stage: Once 20 people signed up, the project moved to the payment collection stage, where those 20 individuals needed to complete their payments for the admin to proceed to the course purchasing stage.
  • Course Purchasing Stage: After successful payment collection, the project progresses to the course purchasing stage. Currently, we are in this stage, where 5 participants already paid for the course, the remaining 15 participants need to pay before the admin can purchase the course.
  • Distribution Stage: Upon course purchase completion, the final stage is the distribution stage.

As you noted, 5 people have already paid for the course, which you can see reflected in the "Purchase Stage: Product payment slider."

Please note that I initiated the request for a group purchase of this course and have been actively following this post from the beginning. My understanding of the situation is based on my observations and may not be entirely accurate. Only the admin can provide definitive clarification.
Where do you get these statistics from? It says that 17 people have backed

Reactions: Carolina
I have another observation. When the project transitioned to the course purchasing stage, 3 of the initial 20 participants unexpectedly withdrew from the group buy program. However, new sign-ups have occurred since then, and their registrations haven't been reflected in the required participant count. I'm unsure why this discrepancy exists.
Here are the different stages involved before the final purchase:

• Sign-up Stage: At the time this post was created, the project was in the sign-up stage, where 20 participants needed to register for the course before it could proceed to the next stage.
  • Payment Collection Stage: Once 20 people signed up, the project moved to the payment collection stage, where those 20 individuals needed to complete their payments for the admin to proceed to the course purchasing stage.
  • Course Purchasing Stage: After successful payment collection, the project progresses to the course purchasing stage. Currently, we are in this stage, where 5 participants already paid for the course, the remaining 15 participants need to pay before the admin can purchase the course.
  • Distribution Stage: Upon course purchase completion, the final stage is the distribution stage.

As you noted, 5 people have already paid for the course, which you can see reflected in the "Purchase Stage: Product payment slider."

Please note that I initiated the request for a group purchase of this course and have been actively following this post from the beginning. My understanding of the situation is based on my observations and may not be entirely accurate. Only the admin can provide definitive clarification.

Reactions: Carolina
I have another observation. When the project transitioned to the course purchasing stage, 3 of the initial 20 participants unexpectedly withdrew from the group buy program. However, new sign-ups have occurred since then, and their registrations haven't been reflected in the required participant count. I'm unsure why this discrepancy exists.
Maybe they forgot or no more interested in the GB. Or not being able to top up.

We are in the process of transitioning to a new platform upgrade. One of the features we aim to implement is the 'promiser' (obligor/debtor) user group. The concept involves providing users with a specific time frame to pay for GBs, they are considered in the primary list if they comply. Once this period elapses, users who haven't paid will be moved to a 'promiser' group with soe limitations. For instance, they can no longer join GBs during the sign-up stage, instead, they can only participate in 'delivered' GBs with a higher participant fee.
Although this functiomality has been partially implemented, we haven't activated it to prevent confusion