Delivered 5 Steps to Master the Core Principles of Light and Coloring [Coloso, Gatan]

If the content delivered already

5 Steps to Master the Core Principles of Light and Coloring [Coloso, Gatan]

owl

Administrator
Staff member
GB Organizer
Jul 8, 2023
Credits
$58.70
GBG Credits
Ğ80

5 Steps to Master the Core Principles of Light and Coloring [Coloso, Gatan]

Publisher
Coloso
Product Type
Video Course
Product URL
https://coloso.global/en/products/illustrator-gatan-us
Author
Gatan
Language
Korean, English Dub, English Subtitles
Duration
35:55
Release date
Sep 27, 2022
Skill level
2.00 star(s)
Project Files
Yes
Product Price
$159
Illustrator Gatan dissects core coloring theory into 5 systematic steps, offering a structured approach for easy comprehension. New students, regardless of prior knowledge, can delve into fundamental theories of brightness, saturation, and colors, along with Gatan's 5-step coloring process and diverse light usage. Following these steps provides a foundation in light and coloring skills. Benefit from Gatan's industry expertise, having worked at NCSOFT and Nexon, and her instructional role in a popular offline academy. Master the art of character illustration under her guidance.

5 Steps to Master the Core Principles of Light and Coloring.jpg
5 Steps to Master the Core Principles of Light and Coloring-1.jpg
5 Steps to Master the Core Principles of Light and Coloring-3.jpg

Character Drawing Skills Crafted by a Game Industry Expert: Gain insights from Gatan's experience in illustrious companies like NCSOFT and Nexon. Progress from fundamental drawing theories to advanced techniques in line drawing, enhancing the 3D effects of coloring, and easy-to-apply drawing tips.

Systematic Coloring Learning in 5 Steps: Sequentially learn the 5 steps: base color addition, two-tone application, mid-tones integration, light and darkness portrayal, and point coloration. These steps cultivate basic skills applicable across various real-world scenarios involving light and coloring.

Gatan's Exclusive Class Materials for Coloring Mastery: Access Gatan's rich materials, derived from her hands-on experience as an offline instructor, aiding your comprehension. Apply learned theories through practical examples, making them your own.

5 Steps to Master the Core Principles of Light and Coloring-2.jpg
5 Steps to Master the Core Principles of Light and Coloring-4.jpg
5 Steps to Master the Core Principles of Light and Coloring-5.jpg

Core Features of Photoshop and Drawing Basics: FoundationsAcquire essential Photoshop skills, a fundamental tool for artists. Develop a grasp of muscle structures and perspective, foundational to drawing the human body.

Drawing Techniques for a 3D Effect: Explore methods to add a 3D effect to characters, emphasizing props that are typically drawn flat, and leveraging proper line silhouette usage.

Coloring Basics and Practical Applications: Learn the 5 coloring methods alongside color basics such as saturation, brightness, complementary colors, and color contrast. Apply these concepts to clothing, the human body, and faces through practical exercises.

5 Steps to Master the Core Principles of Light and Coloring-8.jpg
5 Steps to Master the Core Principles of Light and Coloring-7.jpg
5 Steps to Master the Core Principles of Light and Coloring-6.jpg

Efficient Color Selection Know-Hows: Acquire effective coloring know-how, including color selection for those facing challenges, saving color swatches, and time-saving color application techniques.

Light Application for Enhanced Quality: Deepen your understanding of light by exploring different types and effects, observing light, applying color variations based on light, and enhancing the overall picture atmosphere.

Concluding the Coloring Process and Detail Addition: Finish your character illustration by emphasizing highlights, applying know-how, and adding refined details to elevate overall quality.

Last edited:
I would be interested in using media file premium to pay, but I am not sure what I would have to do after purchasing that (there's apparently a thread about it but my account can't access it).

I would be interested in using media file premium to pay, but I am not sure what I would have to do after purchasing that (there's apparently a thread about it but my account can't access it).
what i did is i go to occ and click one video to download and I click the free user at the top. it will redirect to upgrade account then choose what plan you want (3 mos - 1 yr). then pay with the payment method you want. Once you pay they will send you the activation code. you need to activate it and message strawberry to credit it in your account. Then when already credited to your account transfer the money to the organizer of the the group buy.