Delivered 5 Steps to Master the Core Principles of Light and Coloring [Coloso, Gatan]

If the content delivered already

5 Steps to Master the Core Principles of Light and Coloring [Coloso, Gatan]

It says both of ya are still pending. Have you two PM'd Owl about your requests?

Edit: Actually, there seems to be a whole lot of pending accounts for this.

Last edited:
[Pardon the double post, but on the off chance the people who have applied for the course are still checking here:]

Technically we have more than enough people for the course, but there are 16 people in a pending status who aren't officially in yet. If you haven't gotten confirmation than your request was approved, please PM Owl to do so.

Thnx.

If the course is in running status doesn't it mean it has already been bought by the first group?
wdym, "by the first group"? I didn't get it.
The term "Running" refers to when a course is announced and individuals can pay to participate, but they still have time to think whether they need the course, review their finances, and decide to participate or not. We want to change this stage to something like "payment collection" to make it more clear.

Ideally, the GB announcement should specify when the course will transition from the "open" to "running" stage. We have it listed in the group's calendar tab, but it doesn't make much sense since it's not visible to users who haven't joined the group.

This information has yet to be provided.

Good news that Strawberry made a research and has found and purchased a forum module that meet our requirements, though some adjustments still need to be made. As a result, the "big platform upgrade" is on its way.

Reactions: ReliableRiu
Hi, I would like to participate but I want just to confirm something first, please. By the time I send the credits, will the course be availabe right away?