Delivered 5 Steps to Master the Core Principles of Light and Coloring [Coloso, Gatan]

If the content delivered already

5 Steps to Master the Core Principles of Light and Coloring [Coloso, Gatan]

I read that and that's how I managed to join this, but I'm not really clear on the purchasing aspect. Right now it's in distribution phase, so ... is it you pay now and get it or are we too late since we weren't there for the first 10 participants..? My guess is that we are waiting for the organizers to upload the file itself, but earlier in the conversation, it looks like it has been.. so. Sorry, I'm lost.

Rereading the product distribution section, it said that by joining "conversations" you can find the materials there. However, when I clicked it, there was an error stating that I could not join.

Hi, just wanted to see if anyone is active and can respond. How come I can't join conversations to access to the files and if there anyone else with similar problems.
I was able to access conversation after paying the credits but the link to the files seems to have been reported and taken down, they haven't been replaced yet so there's nothing there at the moment.