Payment Capturing Stylized Movement with Dynamic Poses [COLOSO, Storyboard Artist, SolKorra]

A list of currently running Group Buy campaigns that you can join

Capturing Stylized Movement with Dynamic Poses [COLOSO, Storyboard Artist, SolKorra]

Whitetiger

Trusted member
GB Participant
Jul 21, 2023
Credits
$0.00
GBG Credits
Ğ0

Capturing Stylized Movement with Dynamic Poses

Publisher
COLOSO
Product Type
Video Course
Product URL
https://coloso.global/en/products/storyboardartist-solkorra-us
Author
Storyboard Artist, SolKorra
Language
Audio English + subtitles
Duration
04:46
Release date
May 14, 2023
Skill level
2.00 star(s)
Product Price
$102

1690017832837.png

Who Should Take This Class?

This class provides key tools for building up the skillset you'll need to develop a resilience to drawing frustration.

If you've been searching for a class that offers the drawing skills you need to combine anatomy and dynamic poses for creating a better sense of movement when drawing your characters you definitely won't want to miss out.

All this and more from a real powerhouse storyboard artist who's worked in studios all over South America to bring to life stories through illustrations, animation, and other exciting projects.

You'll Learn :

Coloso illustration Class Details

1. Simplification & Clean Lines
We will learn different tools to successfully portray movement: simplifications and clean lines. These tools will help you to best present and improve your gesture drawing.

us-illust-solkorra-detail02.png

2. Simplified & Stylized Anatomy
Instead of going over how to execute realistic anatomy, I want to help you create a range of natural-looking character poses using stylized and simplified anatomy. However, there's more to it than just getting the anatomy right. You'll learn how to direct the line of sight of your characters, even in the most exaggerated poses.

us-illust-solkorra-detail03.png

3. Composition
To bring characters to life, sometimes we need to give them a little something extra—like objects! It's also important to consider how those objects look on characters in action. I'll show you how to apply what we've learned

Find out how to take a different approach to art which focuses more on energy, flow, and movement over structure or anatomy.

This class will teach you everything you need to find the perfect balance between sacrificing anatomical accuracy in exchange for better motion within your drawings. You'll learn how to take on gesture drawing, dynamic poses, and how to combine movement with anatomy to capture stylized movement.

(Total 10 Videos, 4h 46m)

Last edited by a moderator:
How to Top-Up Your Crypto Wallet from Your Credit Card
PayPal has very strict rules against cryptocurrencies. There is no easy way to use pp.
This isn't really on the topic of conversation, but is it mandatory to focus only on crypto ? As someone quite rightly pointed out, the value of crypto is constantly evolving and I'm not sure it's a good idea to prioritize this one. Especially as it's not that simple to have a wallet and own crypto. I'm afraid it would scare people away, even those who really want such a course. Whereas Paypal provides protection for everyone, and even if there are fees, I personally prefer to pay with paypal... Wouldn't it be possible to transfer the funds to a Paypal pro account or open an online fundraising campaign? Or to find a way for everyone to pay by paypal, without necessarily using crypto ?

By the way, you work hard and thank you for all you do !

Last edited:
Reactions: elon and Jess
This isn't really on the topic of conversation, but is it mandatory to focus only on crypto ? As someone quite rightly pointed out, the value of crypto is constantly evolving and I'm not sure it's a good idea to prioritize this one. Especially as it's not that simple to have a wallet and own crypto. I'm afraid it would scare people away, even those who really want such a course. Whereas Paypal provides protection for everyone, and even if there are fees, I personally prefer to pay with paypal... Wouldn't it be possible to transfer the funds to a Paypal pro account or open an online fundraising campaign? Or to find a way for everyone to pay by paypal, without necessarily using crypto.

By the way, you work hard and thank you for all you do !
Hello I understand your concern. But what we're doing is ilegal and basically can put us to jail. Paypal/online fundraising can block the account, when there's suspicious activity, containing the fund. it's just take one person to ruin this for everybody. While I agree crypto is risky and it's flacuate like crazy. I think it's safer for owl to use crypto method for newcomer and paypal/cc when they trust the person enough/ regular member. The other option is gift card and buy premium member?

Hello I understand your concern. But what we're doing is ilegal and basically can put us to jail. Paypal/online fundraising can block the account, when there's suspicious activity, containing the fund. it's just take one person to ruin this for everybody. While I agree crypto is risky and it's flacuate like crazy. I think it's safer for owl to use crypto method for newcomer and paypal/cc when they trust the person enough/ regular member. The other option is gift card and buy premium member?
Great point!

I completely agree with your point about the risks associated with using PayPal in this domain. As Whitetiger mentioned earlier in this thread, opting for PayPal might seem like a safeguard, with the option to use the refund function if a group buy (GB) doesn't happen. However, we must remember that this approach doesn't align with the rules we've set for GBC.

Choosing to deposit funds as Credits means relinquishing the possibility of converting them back into cash. The only viable route to cashing out is for a GB organizer to accumulate enough funds and request moderators to convert GBG Credits to cash to purchase the course. If someone pays via PayPal and then seeks a refund, it could put Owl's PayPal business account in trouble.

This is precisely why we have a reseller for OCC. The reseller receives about 50% of the payment you guys make to access mediafile premium. However, there are occasional issues where users open disputes, leading to headaches for the reseller, who must change PayPal accounts on his platform. This is an undesirable situation we want to avoid on GBC, which mission is not entirely legitimate, and handling funds transfers is not a straightforward process. Owl is currently exploring options to convert fiat currencies into crypto, which would allow us to transfer funds among ourselves more easily and without the risk of being banned.

I noticed Owl recently shared a tutorial detailing the steps he took to make this work for himself. It's encouraging to see such efforts, and hopefully, we'll have more seamless ways to handle transactions in the near future.

Great point!

I completely agree with your point about the risks associated with using PayPal in this domain. As Whitetiger mentioned earlier in this thread, opting for PayPal might seem like a safeguard, with the option to use the refund function if a group buy (GB) doesn't happen. However, we must remember that this approach doesn't align with the rules we've set for GBC.

Choosing to deposit funds as Credits means relinquishing the possibility of converting them back into cash. The only viable route to cashing out is for a GB organizer to accumulate enough funds and request moderators to convert GBG Credits to cash to purchase the course. If someone pays via PayPal and then seeks a refund, it could put Owl's PayPal business account in trouble.

This is precisely why we have a reseller for OCC. The reseller receives about 50% of the payment you guys make to access mediafile premium. However, there are occasional issues where users open disputes, leading to headaches for the reseller, who must change PayPal accounts on his platform. This is an undesirable situation we want to avoid on GBC, which mission is not entirely legitimate, and handling funds transfers is not a straightforward process. Owl is currently exploring options to convert fiat currencies into crypto, which would allow us to transfer funds among ourselves more easily and without the risk of being banned.

I noticed Owl recently shared a tutorial detailing the steps he took to make this work for himself. It's encouraging to see such efforts, and hopefully, we'll have more seamless ways to handle transactions in the near future.
I see the post and appreciate his work very much but the crypto minimum amount is quite big for some people to spend (50$).maybe there is some way to add more option, like buying premium in OCC (from 9$>) and tranfer it to GBC, I think more amount option help people (and me) easier to consider, that just my opinion. and thank to strawberry and owl for making everything. OCC help me and other so much! so just do it slowly and take some vote from community for more update u guy want to change. again thank you all.

I see the post and appreciate his work very much but the crypto minimum amount is quite big for some people to spend (50$).maybe there is some way to add more option, like buying premium in OCC (from 9$>) and tranfer it to GBC, I think more amount option help people (and me) easier to consider, that just my opinion. and thank to strawberry and owl for making everything. OCC help me and other so much! so just do it slowly and take some vote from community for more update u guy want to change. again thank you all.
Good point! The only issue here is that when you purchase premium via a reseller on OCC, let's say one month for $10, I only receive $5 in my PayPal. Who will cover the reseller's profit if I have to top up the user's credit to $10? Please don't get me wrong, I'm happy I can cover all the servers' expenses, at least for now 🤞. However, I don't want to use my cash to fund GBs. That's where GBC comes into play.

Hello ! Yes, it is indeed risky and it remains illegal, nevertheless, as I said, it's not within everyone's reach to have a wallet and crypto and you have to take into account the constant evolution of crypto :confused:

I get the feeling that there are no 100% safe solutions anyway.. Hopefully this won't scare away potential participants and that they'll have the motivation to get started with crypto (or maybe a solution will be found by then so people can pay by paypal)

Right now I think we can make a representative digital product (like PDF or ebook) and note at here about the amount buyer can take after transaction (minus the amount reseller taken after transaction) if it clear and simple i think people will understand. But i think it too complicate about the rule of website and other things can put u guy at risk (my country also prohibit crypto transaction now) so it just my thought, hope we can make more option in the future. thank you.
Hello ! Yes, it is indeed risky and it remains illegal, nevertheless, as I said, it's not within everyone's reach to have a wallet and crypto and you have to take into account the constant evolution of crypto :confused:

I get the feeling that there are no 100% safe solutions anyway.. Hopefully this won't scare away potential participants and that they'll have the motivation to get started with crypto (or maybe a solution will be found by then so people can pay by paypal)