Payment Capturing Stylized Movement with Dynamic Poses [COLOSO, Storyboard Artist, SolKorra]

A list of currently running Group Buy campaigns that you can join

Capturing Stylized Movement with Dynamic Poses [COLOSO, Storyboard Artist, SolKorra]

Hi, the problems have been resolved, please try again
I have reload the page and the pay button still showing, my credits have spent and I can't get it back last time so I'm kindda scare :).
1695048846596.png

Sorry if these are obvious and pestering questions, but is this group in the payment stage or the distribution stage?
The thread title says payment, but the organizer info in here says purchase stage: product distribution.

If it is in distribution, do I need to do something else to be added to the group conversation? I've joined and paid.
Idk if getting added is automated, so, sorry if it isn't.
I got added to other group conversations instantly after joining and paying, so idk.

• Love
Reactions: VUnicorn
Sorry if these are obvious and pestering questions, but is this group in the payment stage or the distribution stage?
The thread title says payment, but the organizer info in here says purchase stage: product distribution.

If it is in distribution, do I need to do something else to be added to the group conversation? I've joined and paid.
Idk if getting added is automated, so, sorry if it isn't.
I got added to other group conversations instantly after joining and paying, so idk.
hank you for the information, I have corrected the status.

Reactions: ArchCloud