Payment Character Design through Project Experience (プロジェクト体験を通したキャラクターデザイン制作) [Coloso, Osamu Nobuzawa]

A list of currently running Group Buy campaigns that you can join

Character Design through Project Experience (プロジェクト体験を通したキャラクターデザイン制作) [Coloso, Osamu Nobuzawa]

owl

Administrator
Staff member
GB Organizer
Jul 8, 2023
Credits
$58.70
GBG Credits
Ğ80

Character Design through Project Experience (プロジェクト体験を通したキャラクターデザイン制作) [Coloso, Osamu Nobuzawa]

Publisher
Coloso
Product Type
Video Course
Product URL
https://coloso.jp/illust_webtoon/characterdesigner-nobusawa-jp
Author
Osamu Nobuzawa
Language
Japanese
Duration
00:00
Release date
Aug 22, 2023
Skill level
2.00 star(s)
Project Files
Yes
Product Price
$250
Greetings, everyone! We are considering a new initiative for the platform. Our plan is to offer courses in various languages and then use AI-generated subtitles and dubbing to translate them into English. We would love to hear your thoughts on this idea. Thank you!

1692713411962.png

Learn from the character designer of a popular game
The secret of project type character design production

Coloso연사명강의명Osamu Nobuzawa is a character designer
with over 18 years of experience in the industry,
including character design for the popular rhythm game and his art direction.

This course is a curriculum that allows you to
acquire the know-how necessary for each phase from the start of the project
to the implementation of his character design through virtual project experience.

Beginning with an understanding of the basic project system,
he mastered his process and method of lactor design, such as creating his character concept art
and creating drafts that match the content of the project.
You can also experience practical processes such as
what kind of process he will proceed in the project,
and when and to what state it should be produced.

Next, I will teach you a wide range of supplementary materials,
such as his brush-up know-how to make the character consistent,
his character design facial expressions, three-sided drawings, and action samples.

In addition, I will talk about the way and attitude of a character designer,
which can only be taught by Osamu Nobuzawa,
who has experienced various layers in a large-scale project, with actual episodes.

Experience the character design production know-how that you can learn along the virtual project experience with Coloso!

大人気リズムゲームのキャラクターデザインや
アートディレクションの担当など、
業界18年以上の経歴を持つ
キャラクターデザイナーの信澤収。

今回の講座は、
仮想のプロジェクト体験を通して
企画の立ち上がりから
キャラクターデザインの実装までの
各フェーズで必要なノウハウを
身に付けることができるカリキュラムです。

まず、基本的なプロジェクト体制への
理解から始まり、企画の内容に合った
キャラクターコンセプトアートの制作や
原案の作成など、キャラクターデザインの
プロセスや手法を習得。
そして、プロジェクトにおいて
どのような過程で進行し、
いつどのような状態まで
制作すれば良いのか、といった
実務的な工程も体験できます。

次に、キャラクターの整合性をとるための
ブラッシュアップのノウハウや
キャラクターデザインの
表情集や三面図、
そしてアクションサンプルなど、
補足資料の制作方法を幅広くお教えします。

また、大規模なプロジェクトにおいて
様々なレイヤーを経験してきた
信澤収だからこそお教えできる、
キャラクターデザイナーとしての
立ち回り方や姿勢について、
実際のエピソードを交えながらお話しします。

仮想のプロジェクト体験に沿って学べる
キャラクターデザイン制作のノウハウを
Colosoで体験してください!

Sorry for a bad translation :p

Reactions: strawberry
This is a fun one! I'd love to support it, but I wouldn't want to be alone. If other people were to join in, I'd definitely also take part and help get it over the finish line!

i open media purchase but i did not know how to purchase .. i never use these site and i am from middle east .. so i don't know if its allowed to me to purchase (my country) i searched on YouTube and google to know how .. if you have a good tutorial show me how to buy Mediafile premium. or if i can messge anyone that i can ask

How much more is needed to pay for this course?
It shows backed 14/15. Does it mean one more people needs to pay to achieve this GB?
Thank you
I'm aware it's a bit confusing. The backers were the people interested in asking to create a GB for this course. Then in the payment phase (you can see the payment bar at the top of the thread) people can contribute. When the payment bar is full the admins buy the course and prepare it for us.

Reactions: chickenfoxdino
I'm aware it's a bit confusing. The backers were the people interested in asking to create a GB for this course. Then in the payment phase (you can see the payment bar at the top of the thread) people can contribute. When the payment bar is full the admins buy the course and prepare it for us.
Thank you for the explanation. Sad to see we still need around 13 people to pay to achieve this GB. I will still consider this in the near future. Hopefully more people can take interest in this GB. Thanks!

Thank you for the explanation. Sad to see we still need around 13 people to pay to achieve this GB. I will still consider this in the near future. Hopefully more people can take interest in this GB. Thanks!
It's a game of patience. I contributed to GBs since last December that are still not ready. I know that sooner or later other people will join. Meanwhile I contributed to a few already delivered GBs so I will be busy until this one (or one of the other GBs I contributed to) will be delivered as well. 😊
One of the tricks to have more people noticing the GB is bumping up with a comment to call the attention of the members.

Reactions: mo_mi