Distribution Stylized Character Arts For Games (CGMA, Weston Reid)

A list of completed Group Buy campaigns that is still available

Stylized Character Arts For Games (CGMA, Weston Reid)

Don't doubt our capabilities.
What do you mean? Honestly, you guys are doing god's work here sharing so much knowledge with us. I honestly appreciate it A LOT.
However, it's been a long wait for this one and since we had so many GB being delivered in the last month I'm asking: Do you think we can prioritize this one?
Don't get me wrong! hehehe I didn't mean any harm <3

What do you mean? Honestly, you guys are doing god's work here sharing so much knowledge with us. I honestly appreciate it A LOT.
However, it's been a long wait for this one and since we had so many GB being delivered in the last month I'm asking: Do you think we can prioritize this one?
Don't get me wrong! hehehe I didn't mean any harm <3
We have a very long queue for downloading courses, and you understand that our courses here are not 2-3 hours, but much longer, some up to 50 hours. To record one course, we need a minimum of 5 days of continuous recording, 10 hours a day.

Yes, we have a loading plan, but sometimes we miss deadlines for various reasons: a laptop might break, or a user grants access to a course for a certain time, and we prioritize it outside the recording queue. Believe me, we are striving to make our site the largest collection of courses available to the world. And don't forget that GBC is less than a year old :)

Reactions: zmac and ickbravo
We have a very long queue for downloading courses, and you understand that our courses here are not 2-3 hours, but much longer, some up to 50 hours. To record one course, we need a minimum of 5 days of continuous recording, 10 hours a day.

Yes, we have a loading plan, but sometimes we miss deadlines for various reasons: a laptop might break, or a user grants access to a course for a certain time, and we prioritize it outside the recording queue. Believe me, we are striving to make our site the largest collection of courses available to the world. And don't forget that GBC is less than a year old :)
I see I see!
Well... keep up with the amazing work :)
I joined this particular GB three months ago and I thought the process would be "faster".
But again, I understand and I'll keep waiting :)