Delivered 100-Chapter Intro to Creating Cute 3D Characters in Blender [Coloso, Dalbum, GBC Dub]

If the content delivered already

100-Chapter Intro to Creating Cute 3D Characters in Blender [Coloso, Dalbum, GBC Dub]

VUnicorn

Administrator
Staff member
Cashier
Aug 6, 2023
Credits
$104.67
GBG Credits
Ğ0

100-Chapter Intro to Creating Cute 3D Characters in Blender [Coloso, Dalbum, GBC Dub]

Publisher
Coloso
Product Type
Video Course
Product URL
https://coloso.global/en/products/100chapter-dalbum-us
Author
Dalbum
Language
Korean, GBC Dub, English Official Subtitles
Duration
37:49
Release date
Feb 6, 2024
Skill level
2.00 star(s)
Project Files
Yes
Product Price
$160

An All-in-One Blender Class to Master the Entire Process of Character Animation

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

With this course, you’ll have a solid foundation of all the processes and fundamentals of working with 3D characters.
Over 40 hand-picked exercises will take you from modeling and rigging your characters to creating and rendering tightly composed animations.

Create your portfolio to showcase your character designs and build your brand design.
While enjoying iterating and adapting different styles, you’ll be designing and filming your characters before you know it.
Coloso’s class is the only place you can learn how to produce quality results with minimal features and techniques.

Part 1. Step-by-Step Modeling to Conquer the Basics

Table Clock and Chair
Robot Character
Wild Horse Modeling
Flower Vase
Onion Group
Dog

100-Chapter Intro to Creating Cute 3D Characters in Blender [Coloso, Dalbum]-00.jpg
100-Chapter Intro to Creating Cute 3D Characters in Blender [Coloso, Dalbum]-01.jpg
100-Chapter Intro to Creating Cute 3D Characters in Blender [Coloso, Dalbum]-02.jpg

Part 2. Animation That Brings Characters to Life

Flying Plump Bee
Jumping Slime
Solar System Looping
Mr. Mushroom
Alien Summoning Animation
Pig in a Rabbit Suit
Shapeshifting Rabbit
Lightbulb Character Animation
Clay Frog
Novice Hero
Furry Monster
Metallic, Glass, Clay Materials, Cartoon and Hair Particles

100-Chapter Intro to Creating Cute 3D Characters in Blender [Coloso, Dalbum]-03.jpg
100-Chapter Intro to Creating Cute 3D Characters in Blender [Coloso, Dalbum]-04.jpg
100-Chapter Intro to Creating Cute 3D Characters in Blender [Coloso, Dalbum]-05.jpg

Part 3. To Blender 3D Icon Motion Graphics:

3D Icons
Cell Phone Motion Graphic
Game Item Box
Various Facial Expressions

Project 1. Intro Motion Graphic:

Planning/Concept Designing
Main Modeling
Rigging
Rough Animation
Animation Scene
Intro Motion Graphic 1. Factory World

Project 2. 3D Shorts Animation:

Storyboard
Concept Ideation
Animatics (Grease Pencil)
Modeling
Rigging
Lighting
Animation (Before Material) C72
Animation Scene
Shorts Animation 2. Circus World

Class Highlights

Blender and 3D Graphic Textbook for Beginners!
Don’t worry if you know nothing about 3D graphics. We will teach you the most essential features and efficient processes at a beginner’s level to guide you in making over 40 exercises from a single video.
Character Edition: A to Z Of Character Creation:
From a variety of exercises, including human, animal, star, robot, object, and plant types, to distinct design techniques, like cute, block, cartoon types, and more, learn how to design your character! You can go beyond simple modeling and learn animation techniques, bringing life to the character’s individuality and emotions.
Final Project Exercises With Motion & Animation, Going Beyond Modeling!
Once you’ve completed the high-quality individual characters, props, and backgrounds, it’s time to make them whole. Use your bouncy characters to practice movement-rich intro motion graphics and animations. Before you know it, you’re already creating stunning and efficient 3D work.

100-Chapter Intro to Creating Cute 3D Characters in Blender [Coloso, Dalbum]-06.jpg
100-Chapter Intro to Creating Cute 3D Characters in Blender [Coloso, Dalbum]-07.jpg
100-Chapter Intro to Creating Cute 3D Characters in Blender [Coloso, Dalbum]-08.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: strawberry
Dalbum Dubbed version has arrived!
Wow, I’m genuinely impressed by the dub quality. Tbf when you released the Mogoon one I was quite disappointed. It sounded very unnatural and kept cutting after each line instead of a full sentence. The original audio in the background also really helps in moments when nothing is said. Such a good idea ! Keep up the good work guys !

Reactions: strawberry
Hi - This might be a bit of a stupid post but I'm a little confused about how you get access to these courses. This says 'Delivered' next to the title (top left), but the stage is given as 'Product Distribution' (top right, a bit lower). I've paid for the course and that's all gone through, but I can't seem to find any links to it anywhere so I guess this is still at 'distribution' - is that right?

Hi - This might be a bit of a stupid post but I'm a little confused about how you get access to these courses. This says 'Delivered' next to the title (top left), but the stage is given as 'Product Distribution' (top right, a bit lower). I've paid for the course and that's all gone through, but I can't seem to find any links to it anywhere so I guess this is still at 'distribution' - is that right?
Please, read the information on these pages. I'm sure you'll find the answers to all your questions.
Starting Point - Spawn Point
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

And check your DMs, I messaged you yesterday.