Delivered Cartoon Style Modeling A to Z made with Blender - 블렌더로 제작하는 카툰풍 모델링 A to Z [Coloso, Anteater]

If the content delivered already

Cartoon Style Modeling A to Z made with Blender - 블렌더로 제작하는 카툰풍 모델링 A to Z [Coloso, Anteater]

K

Khalil

Cartoon Style Modeling A to Z made with Blender - 블렌더로 제작하는 카툰풍 모델링 A to Z [Coloso, Anteater]

Publisher
Coloso
Product Type
Video Course
Product URL
https://coloso.co.kr/products/creative_anteater
Author
Anteater
Language
Korean, English subtitles
Duration
99:99
Release date
Aug 18, 2022
Skill level
3.00 star(s)
Project Files
Yes
Product Price
$207
Open yourself to a Katun-style modeling class, suitable for casual games, anime, webtoons, and illustrations.

Katun-style modeling has a dedicated fan base!

Have you struggled to find online resources that match your desired modeling style? Look no further!

Led by a Blender expert with 15 years of experience and the administrator of the Facebook group 'Blender 3D', this curriculum by Anteater is unique. Blender, a versatile and free 3D tool, serves as the foundation for this course!

From simple props to robots, toy characters, and complex 7-figure character modeling, you will explore over 10 examples within this comprehensive class.

We've gathered Blender modeling techniques from various sources to create a cohesive curriculum. Explore the details at Coloso now.

This detailed Blender Korean lesson covers everything from head-to-toe modeling, including accessories!

If you've been frustrated with tutorials that don't quite click, join us to learn face modeling, full-body modeling, and creating props that complement your characters.

Learn how to model delicate facial features like eyeballs, teeth, and hair, and then progress to body modeling with top/bottom designs, sneakers, glasses, bags, and more!

Master the art of modeling, shading, rigging, rendering, and gain a deeper understanding of Blender's workflow through systematic learning.

This Blender modeling class brings together fragmented examples and skills, resembling an encyclopedia. Coloso stands out with its unique approach.

Cartoon Style Modeling A to Z made with Blender - 블렌더로 제작하는 카툰풍 모델링 A to Z-00.gif
Cartoon Style Modeling A to Z made with Blender - 블렌더로 제작하는 카툰풍 모델링 A to Z-01.gif
Cartoon Style Modeling A to Z made with Blender - 블렌더로 제작하는 카툰풍 모델링 A to Z-02.gif

In this class, you will create more than 10 props & character examples yourself:

Part 01: Walkman
  • Modeling
  • Shading
  • Rendering
Part 02: Watch Robot
  • Modeling
  • Shading
  • Rigging
  • Rendering
Part 03: Tiger Talker Character Key Chain
  • Modeling
  • Texturing
  • Shading
  • Rigging
  • Rendering
Part 04-1: Humanoid Character - Face
  • Face
  • Eyeballs
  • Ears
  • Teeth
Part 04-2: Humanoid Character - Body
  • Torso
  • Arms
  • Legs
  • Hands
Part 04-3: Humanoid Characters - Costumes
  • Consultation
  • Jeans
  • Sneakers
Part 04-4: Humanoid Character - Accessories
  • Glasses
  • Headphones
  • Choker
  • Watch
Part 05: Final Result - Hoverboard Girl

Cartoon Style Modeling A to Z made with Blender - 블렌더로 제작하는 카툰풍 모델링 A to Z-03.gif
Cartoon Style Modeling A to Z made with Blender - 블렌더로 제작하는 카툰풍 모델링 A to Z-04.gif
Cartoon Style Modeling A to Z made with Blender - 블렌더로 제작하는 카툰풍 모델링 A to Z-05.gif

Class Features:

• Insights from a 15-year Blender expert
  • Learn how to utilize Blender effectively, from version 2.42 to the latest 3.1 version
  • Gain systematic tool utilization skills accumulated over 15 years of experience working with digital agencies and media arts
Explore the detailed Katun-style character creation process, from modeling and shading to texturing and beyond. This tutorial is a must for anyone looking to enhance their skills in modeling, shading, and texturing based on over 10 rich examples.

Quickly and easily create animated/webtoon-style characters using Eevee Base's cell shading technique, and receive real-time feedback on your modeling and shading process, learning valuable tips from the instructor.

Cartoon Style Modeling A to Z made with Blender - 블렌더로 제작하는 카툰풍 모델링 A to Z -06.jpg
Cartoon Style Modeling A to Z made with Blender - 블렌더로 제작하는 카툰풍 모델링 A to Z -07.jpg
Cartoon Style Modeling A to Z made with Blender - 블렌더로 제작하는 카툰풍 모델링 A to Z -09.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mrplug and owl
What's the experience like with AI translated courses? Are they generally accurate enough to follow along well?
Speaking off past experience, I used them to translate a few Chapters for the “Intro to Cartoon Rendering” Course that were missing English Subs.
Besides a few hiccups where it translates common Blender phrases literally (you catch on to them quickly) I would say it works pretty well. Definitely enough to follow along easily.

Reactions: dasoku and owl
hello i wish to use paypal too... i can't access the link for the guide....
Message Owl about it, he should be able to help.

@owl Also, is there a way for the "GBC Credits Top-ups - the Easiest way" to be more accessible to newer users? I feel like I see a lot of people locked out of it, and I think it can definitely be a deterrent for potential contributors.

Reactions: mello and owl
Reactions: mello