Skill level
2.00 star(s)
Project Files
Yes
Product Price
$207
Charming Characters and Romance Scene Illustration [Coloso, Jii]-00.jpg

Explore the Art of Storytelling through Your Original Characters

Do you struggle to bring your original characters to life? You want to capture their essence and personality perfectly, but the results don’t always meet your expectations. Crafting romance scenes between characters can feel even trickier—how do you convey chemistry, emotion, and narrative all at once?

This class offers 12 exercises that helped me answer these challenges in my own creative journey. You’ll discover how small design tweaks can unlock endless character variations. We’ll explore the differences between male and female character design and how to blend them seamlessly to create compelling scenes filled with interaction and chemistry. By the end, you’ll realize how much progress you can make when your characters are brought to life with rich stories and lore straight from your imagination—and just how fun it can be!

Charming Characters and Romance Scene Illustration [Coloso, Jii]-01.jpg
Charming Characters and Romance Scene Illustration [Coloso, Jii]-02.jpg
Charming Characters and Romance Scene Illustration [Coloso, Jii]-03.jpg

Why Join This Class?

Don’t let character design intimidate you!

This course covers everything you need to level up your character illustrations, no matter your style or skill level. Whether you're just starting out or a seasoned artist, the techniques we’ll explore will deepen your understanding of character design fundamentals.

You’ll get full access to my step-by-step process, including the latest trends, tips, and tricks that helped me transform my passion into a career. I’m excited to share the same sense of accomplishment and joy that comes with mastering character illustration.

Real-World Skills You’ll Gain

16 Class Exercises:
  • Optimizing Your Software Setup
  • Female Original Character Chart
  • Sketching Female Poses
  • Female Color Matching
  • Female Line Art
  • Complete Female Illustration
  • Male Original Character Chart
  • Sketching Male Poses
  • Male Color Matching
  • Male Line Art
  • Complete Male Illustration
  • Posing Dual 3D Models
  • Designing a Love Story
  • Dual Illustration
  • Adding a Background
  • Final Touches
Final Project:
  • Complete Female Character Illustration
  • Complete Male Character Illustration
  • Full Romance Scene with Background

Charming Characters and Romance Scene Illustration [Coloso, Jii]-04.jpg
Charming Characters and Romance Scene Illustration [Coloso, Jii]-05.jpg
Charming Characters and Romance Scene Illustration [Coloso, Jii]-06.jpg

What Makes This Class Special?

Master Procreate and Clip Studio Paint

We’ll dive into two of the most popular digital art tools, Procreate and Clip Studio Paint (CSP). You’ll learn how to switch between them to leverage their unique strengths, including CSP’s powerful 3D tools that will enhance your process. Find the creative workflow that works best for you and elevate your artwork.

Create Modern, Stylish Characters with Personality

Great characters need more than just good looks—they need compelling stories. This course will guide you through setting backstories and brainstorming sessions to give your characters real depth. You’ll learn how to develop charm and personality that make your creations unforgettable.

Master Dual Illustration with Backgrounds

Drawing two characters interacting in a scene requires a different approach than single-character portraits, but it doesn’t have to be harder. We’ll explore tools and techniques to simplify the process of creating engaging character interactions—especially in love stories. Learn to pose your characters dynamically, capture emotional tension, and create a background that complements the narrative.

Charming Characters and Romance Scene Illustration [Coloso, Jii]-07.jpg
Charming Characters and Romance Scene Illustration [Coloso, Jii]-08.jpg
Charming Characters and Romance Scene Illustration [Coloso, Jii]-09.jpg

Reactions: strawberry