3.00 star(s)
Project Files
Yes
Product Price
$8

Class 101 - Illustration - Newest #3.jpg

Courses List:​

1. A story drawn roughly with all the heart of illustration skill | illustjeju
2. Express Your Story Through an Illustration: Online Digital Drawing Class | By Udon
3. iPad drawing with the details of life! Would you like to draw your own romance with me? | Seong Yeonseong
4. If you want to keep happy memories for a long time, iPad drawing of a mirage | Shinkiru
5. A little bit of a day, simple yet fun, colorful iPad illustrations | indi
6. Everything with lines! Digital Vintage Line Drawing (feat. iPad) | Woody
7. One picture per day on iPad, smart way to use the Procreate app | sowoojoooo
8. How to find fantasy in everyday life, create and draw your own world | MONG
9. Let's draw lovely pets with your own hands on iPad! | 125
10. In the city, in a café, anywhere you imagine! Casual background illustration drawn with Blender | OUKO
11. Illustration drawn with Procreate paint brushes | Dal Kong
12. Illustrations that breathe life. Pi's emotional animation class | Pie Illust
13. Digital illustrations that look like 'real' hand drawings starting with iPad and Art Set | Dal Kong
14. Let's express the story, light, and direction captured on the iPad | ryugisa
15. N ways to monetize drawings, starting with an iPad and making menus | Noridarak
16. Is this your first time playing Adobe Fresco? An easier way to draw my own picture story | merryjin
17. Real food illustration with Ou | Ou
18. Record your favorite movies with unique pictures | Sarosero
19. Self-mastered procreate live-action, from people to objects | JAEWON
20. Galaxy drawing, from wallpaper to poster | Classmate
21. My own wallpaper drawn with Galaxy | Classmate
22. You're cute and I want to draw! Lovely characters & everyday iPad drawing | grilgoyang
23. Relaxing colors and atmosphere, illustrated by illustrator Geyang, landscape drawing on iPad | Classmate
24. #OOTD Draw a fashion illustration that expresses even the texture of a cloth with colored pencils | 10001(MANIL)

Last edited:
Reactions: VUnicorn
Hiii o_o/ For these courses there will be a waiting time to bring more people, or if I pay for it, you can share them with me in the next few days, sorry I still get a little lost in the forum.

Hiii o_o/ For these courses there will be a waiting time to bring more people, or if I pay for it, you can share them with me in the next few days, sorry I still get a little lost in the forum.
these courses are in the queue for dubbing, soon to be available on the site