Skill level
3.00 star(s)
Project Files
Yes
Product Price
$200

💰CLASS101+ 1 Year Subscription 💰

❗10 Cents per Course ❗

Hey everyone! Let me break it down for you in simple terms. We're thinking of offering content through subscriptions for a long time, and now's the perfect chance to do it. Here's how it works: every time we upload 10 courses, the price goes up by $1, which is like just 10¢ per course.

When you buy this subscription, you get access to all the current and new courses for a whole year. After that, you just need to renew your subscription. Oh, and every 10th course will get uploaded for Free on OCC! 🤯

I strongly recommend not hesitating and grabbing this deal as quickly as possible while the price is dirt cheap

BTW, there is a Test Trial available in this ➡️GB⬅️, 1 Month for $7

and shortly there will be a Course request for Class101
Name of the Course
Thumbnail Pics
1. Portraits 101 - Sketching Mixing And Painting With Cancallmeartis​
Pic1​
2. Thinking with Color From Rough Sketches to Final Rendered Artwork by Andrea Soto​
Pic2​
3. Become a professional creator of living virtual characters with LIVE2D​
Pic3​
4. Capturing a Feeling Light and Color with Fish​
Pic4​
5. Create Your Own Stylized Character Stickers with Qiara Teor​
Pic5​
6. What is Creation” From Fundamentals to Making Stylistic Choices by Whale​
Pic6​
7. Create Your Unique & Colorful Style - Let’s Bring Your Anime Characters to Life! by Kyou​
Pic7​
8. Designing Compelling Animal Characters For Your Stories with Juan Useche​
Pic8​
9. Illustrate With Me Draw Charming Illustrations and Webtoons With Attractive Characters with Seoyeon​
Pic9​
10. Brilliant everyday life captured with the feel of soft colored pencils, Yeppi's iPad drawing with Yeppi​
Pic10​
11. [101 Routine] Daily Instagram Comics Drawing - Okay Even for Beginners with lazydrawing​
Pic11​
12. Capture Memories with Retro-Colored Illustrations with gwa_geurim​
Pic12​
13. The 24 Solar Terms-Create Season-Based Illustrations on the iPad with Dexterous_bae (Bae Sung-kyu)​
Pic13​
14. Everyday drawing with the Galaxy Tab S7-S7+! with SAMSUNG​
Pic14​
15. Find Your Own Drawing Style - An Introduction to Digital Drawing on the iPad with Jay​
Pic15​
16. The most beautiful moments you and I draw, Bae Sung-kyu's iPad drawing with Dexterous_bae (Bae Sung-kyu)​
Pic16​
17. Capture Your Emotions into a Moody Scene - Digital Illustration Class with 221​
Pic17​
18. [Balancing appeal and efficiency] Complete explanation and making of POTG that brings out the scenery and people with potg​
Pic18​
19. Thick, cute, and transparent paint with metoko​
Pic19​
20. Bring Your Original Characters and Worlds to Life in Digital Painting! with Pinlin​
Pic20​
21. From photos to illustrations. Draw parts of a Japanese landscape with Sakeharasu​
Pic21​
22. Basics of Texture Expressions for Beginning Illustrators with Classmate​
Pic22​
23. Illustration and monetization ideas to start as a hobby with Classmate​
Pic23​
24. Cozy Coloring with the Galaxy Tab S7-S7+! with SAMSUNG​
Pic24​
25. Draw Adorable Character Illustrations with JJcanvas​
Pic25​
26. Turn Photos into Digital Illustrations with Sam's Notes​
Pic26​
27. Everyday Life - Draw from Your Photos on the iPad with Steparu​
Pic27​
28. Building A Stylized World - Character Design For Animation, Video Games & Comics with eugene_draws​
Pic28​
29. Create Unique Illustrations Using Your Favorite Colors with Vopora​
Pic29​
30. Creating A Virtual Youtuber - Design And Live2D Illustrations by Soo_Youn​
Pic30​
31. Illustrated Greetings for Beginners with dreamyjae​
Pic31​
32. Drawing Protagonists from Start to Finish - Character Design with FEDO​
Pic32​
33. Greeting Card Project - Basics of Modern Floral Illustration with Haruko​
Pic33​
34. Complete Guide to Background Illustrations with Mono Kim​
Pic34​
35. Illustrate with Precision - Drawing Detailed Backgrounds with Kuma​
Pic35​
36. Drawing to Communicate - Creating Webtoons with Your Own Style with byeonbi​
Pic36​
37. How to Draw an Emotional Scene - From Sketch to Detailed Illustration with Sona​
Pic37​
38. Draw Everyday Moments - Create Illustrations with the Galaxy Tab S7-S7+ with SAMSUNG​
Pic38​
39. Drawing Beautiful and Cozy Night Scenes with IPKN​
Pic39​
40. Designing Original Characters - Draw Characters That Tell a Story with Yuko​
Pic40​
41. Drawing Every Day Scenes - A Guide to Digital Illustration with Step-by-step Examples with Audra​
Pic41​
42. Introduction to Digital Illustration with Clip Studio Paint with Astropad​
Pic42​
43. Character Design - Drawing Animals in Unique Styles with Ara_Kwon​
Pic43​
44. Draw with Me - Fun and Easy Cartoon Drawings for Beginners with jj_illustrates​
Pic44​
45. Storyboarding for Beginners - Create Engaging Stories with Visuals with Sunmi​
Pic45​
46. The Art of Digital Illustration - A Comprehensive Guide with brushes​
Pic46​
47. Expressing Emotion in Digital Art - Drawing Faces and Portraits with hiri_illust​
Pic47​
48. Drawing Cute Animal Characters with a Touch of Fantasy with Picolo-kun​
Pic48​
49. Create Your Own Unique Art Style - A Guide to Digital Illustration with eudeamonia​
Pic49​
50. Drawing Whimsical Characters - A Step-by-Step Guide with Artgerm​
Pic50​
51. Learn Digital Illustration - From Basics to Advanced Techniques with wlop​
Pic51​
52. Drawing Dynamic Poses - A Guide for Illustrators with Qinni​
Pic52​
53. Create Your Own Fantasy World - Digital Illustration with MissLed​
Pic53​
54. Drawing Manga Characters - From Concept to Final Illustration with Krenz​
Pic54​
55. How to Draw Magical Scenes - A Guide to Fantasy Illustration with Asia Ladowska​
Pic55​
56. Digital Art for Beginners - Drawing with a Graphics Tablet with DelaDeso​
Pic56​
57. Illustrating Children's Books - A Step-by-Step Guide with Vashti Harrison​
Pic57​
58. Drawing Realistic Animals - A Comprehensive Guide with Virtual Instructor​
Pic58​
59. Draw Like a Pro - Learn Advanced Illustration Techniques with Wei Feng​
Pic59​
60. Create Captivating Fantasy Characters - A Guide to Character Design with Loish​
Pic60​
61. Drawing Comic Book Characters - An In-Depth Guide with comicartist​
Pic61​
62. Digital Painting Techniques - Mastering Light and Shadow with procreate​
Pic62​
63. Illustration for Social Media - Creating Eye-Catching Artwork with artistlife​
Pic63​
64. Advanced Character Design - Crafting Memorable Personalities with designmaster​
Pic64​
65. Drawing Sci-Fi Environments - A Futuristic Art Exploration with scifidreamer​
Pic65​
66. Mastering Digital Inking - Techniques for Clean and Polished Artwork with inkingpro​
Pic66​
67. Concept Art for Video Games - Bringing Imaginary Worlds to Life with gamevisionary​
Pic67​
68. Creative Cartooning - Developing Your Unique Style with cartooncreator​
Pic68​
69. Dynamic Perspectives - Drawing Scenes from Unusual Angles with perspectivepro​
Pic69​
70. Painting Expressive Portraits - Capturing Emotion with brushstrokes​
Pic70​
71. Drawing Mythical Creatures - A Fantasy Artist's Guide with mythmaker​
Pic71​
72. Watercolor Illustration - Techniques for Vibrant and Dreamy Art with watercolorwizard​
Pic72​
73. Digital Art for Print - Designing Artwork Ready for Printing with printmaster​
Pic73​
74. Anime and Manga Style - Drawing Characters with Authenticity with animemaster​
Pic74​
75. Drawing Historical Landscapes - Recreating the Past with historyartist​
Pic75​
76. Character Anatomy - Understanding and Drawing the Human Form with anatomygeek​
Pic76​
77. Sci-Fi Character Design - Creating Otherworldly Beings with scifiartist​
Pic77​
78. Digital Sketching Mastery - Quick and Effective Sketch Techniques with quicksketch​
Pic78​
79. Fantasy Landscape Painting - From Concept to Final Artwork with fantasyart​
Pic79​
80. Realistic Portraits in Charcoal - A Traditional Drawing Approach with charcoalartist​
Pic80​
81. Drawing Dynamic Comics - Creating Action-Packed Scenes with comicdynamics​
Pic81​
82. Digital Art Therapy - Finding Peace and Creativity through Art with arttherapy​
Pic82​
83. Illustrating Children's Stories - Bringing Tales to Life with kidslitart​
Pic83​
84. Drawing Dynamic Wildlife - Capturing Animals in Motion with wildsketch​
Pic84​
85. Abstract Digital Art - Exploring the World of Non-Representational Drawing with abstractart​
Pic85​
86. Character Concept Art - Designing Unique Characters for Games and Animation with conceptartist​
Pic86​
87. Traditional vs. Digital - Exploring Both Worlds of Artistic Expression with dualartist​
Pic87​
88. Drawing Dynamic Superheroes - A Comic Artist's Guide with superherodraw​
Pic88​
89. Watercolor Techniques for Beginners - Mastering the Basics with watercolorbeginner​
Pic89​
90. Concept Art for Animation - Designing Characters and Environments with animationconcept​
Pic90​
91. Urban Sketching - Drawing the Cityscape with urbansketcher​
Pic91​
92. Digital Painting Fundamentals - Basic Techniques for Beginners with digitalart101​
Pic92​
93. Character Design for Animation - Creating Memorable Animated Characters with animationdesign​
Pic93​
94. Drawing Expressive Comics - Conveying Emotion through Art with expressivecomics​
Pic94​
95. Watercolor Portraits - Painting Lifelike Faces with watercolorportraiture​
Pic95​
96. Advanced Digital Art Techniques - Pushing the Boundaries of Creativity with digitalartmaster​
Pic96​
97. Landscape Illustration - Creating Stunning Natural Scenes with landscapeartist​
Pic97​
98. Animal Anatomy Drawing - Understanding and Sketching Animal Structures with animalanatomy​
Pic98​
99. Drawing from Imagination - Developing Creative and Original Artwork with imaginationdraw​
Pic99​
100. Realistic Fantasy Art - Bringing Fantastical Creatures to Life with fantasyrealism​
Pic100​
101. Color Theory for Artists - Understanding and Applying Color Principles with colortheory101​
Pic101​
102. Digital Art Composition - Creating Powerful and Balanced Artwork with artcomposition​
Pic102​
103. Drawing with Ink - Exploring the Bold and Expressive Qualities of Ink with inkdraw​
Pic103​
104. Character Animation - Bringing Drawings to Life through Movement with characteranimation​
Pic104​
105. Surrealistic Art - Creating Dreamlike and Imaginative Visuals with surrealart​
Pic105​
106. Digital Art for Book Covers - Designing Compelling Cover Art with bookcoverart​
Pic106​
107. Sketching Everyday Objects - Finding Beauty in the Ordinary with everydayobjects​
Pic107​
108. Concept Art for Tabletop Games - Designing Characters and Environments for Games with tabletopconcept​
Pic108​
109. Pastel Painting Techniques - Exploring Soft and Luminous Effects with pastelpainting​
Pic109​
110. Creating 3D Digital Art - Sculpting and Texturing in Three Dimensions with 3dart​
Pic110​
111. Artistic Anatomy - Understanding the Human Body for Artistic Expression with artisticanatomy​
Pic111​
112. Digital Art Portfolios - Showcasing Your Work in the Digital Space with digitalportfolio​
Pic112​
113. Creating Stylized Characters - Developing Unique and Distinctive Character Designs with stylizedcharacters​
Pic113​
114. Watercolor Still Life - Capturing the Beauty of Everyday Objects with stilllifewatercolor​
Pic114​
115. Drawing Dynamic Vehicles - Illustrating Speed and Motion with dynamicvehicles​
Pic115​
116. Fantasy Character Portraits - Bringing Imaginary Faces to Life with fantasyportrait​
Pic116​
117. Digital Art for Social Causes - Creating Impactful Artwork with socialart​
Pic117​
118. Abstract Acrylic Painting - Exploring Texture and Form with acrylicabstract​
Pic118​
119. Pen and Ink Illustration - Mastering the Art of Fine Lines with penandink​
Pic119​
120. Digital Art Collaboration - Working on Creative Projects with Other Artists with artcollaboration​
Pic120​

Last edited:
121. Wildlife Illustration - Drawing Animals in their Natural Habitat with wildlifeart​
Pic121​
122. Digital Art for Games - Creating Visuals for Interactive Experiences with gameart​
Pic122​
123. Abstract Watercolor Techniques - Exploring Freeform and Experimental Styles with abstractwatercolor​
Pic123​
124. Manga Character Design - Crafting Unique and Expressive Manga Personalities with mangadesign​
Pic124​
125. Digital Art Restoration - Bringing Old Artwork to New Life with artrestoration​
Pic125​
126. Charcoal Drawing Techniques - Mastering the Art of Charcoal with charcoaldrawing​
Pic126​
127. Architectural Illustration - Drawing Buildings and Structures with architecturalart​
Pic127​
128. Digital Art for Virtual Reality - Creating Immersive Visuals for VR Environments with vrart​
Pic128​
129. Portraits in Pastels - Achieving Soft and Luminous Effects with pastelportraits​
Pic129​
130. Concept Art for Film - Designing Characters and Environments for the Big Screen with filmconcept​
Pic130​
131. Fantasy Map Illustration - Drawing Imaginary Worlds and Landscapes with fantasymaps​
Pic131​
132. Digital Art Marketing - Promoting Your Artwork in the Online Space with artmarketing​
Pic132​
133. Acrylic Pour Painting - Creating Abstract Masterpieces with acrylcpour​
Pic133​
134. Industrial Design Sketching - Drawing Products and Prototypes with industrialdesign​
Pic134​
135. Pen and Wash Techniques - Combining Pen Drawing with Watercolor Washes with penandwash​
Pic135​
136. Digital Art for Wearable Tech - Designing Graphics for Smart Devices with wearableart​
Pic136​
137. Abstract Figure Drawing - Expressive and Creative Approaches to Drawing the Human Form with abstractfigure​
Pic137​
138. Concept Art for Sci-Fi Games - Creating Futuristic Characters and Environments with scificoncept​
Pic138​
139. Oil Pastel Art - Vibrant and Expressive Techniques with oilpastelart​
Pic139​
140. Architectural Rendering - Bringing Architectural Designs to Life with architecturalrender​
Pic140​
141. Digital Art Storytelling - Illustrating Narratives through Visual Art with storytellingart​
Pic141​
142. Wildlife Photography Editing - Enhancing and Perfecting Wildlife Images with wildlifephotography​
Pic142​
143. Artistic Anatomy for Comics - Understanding and Drawing Comic Book Characters with comicbookanatomy​
Pic143​
144. Abstract Digital Painting - Exploring Non-Representational Digital Art with abstractdigital​
Pic144​
145. Watercolor Landscapes - Painting Scenic Outdoor Views with landscapewatercolor​
Pic145​
146. Fantasy Creature Design - Creating Mythical Beings and Monsters with creaturedesign​
Pic146​
147. Digital Art for NFTs - Designing and Selling Digital Art for the NFT Marketplace with nftart​
Pic147​
148. Pastel Landscape Drawing - Capturing the Beauty of Nature with pastellandscape​
Pic148​
149. Urban Graffiti Art - Expressing Creativity through Street Art with graffitiart​
Pic149​
150. Digital Art Entrepreneurship - Building a Career and Business in the Digital Art World with artentrepreneurship​
Pic150​

after I pay the 17$,when can I request the courses I want?

the courses I want are not in the 150 list. so how can I get the one I need? to my understanding,here is how this group buy works(correct me If I am wrong): I pay, I request the course, you go to class101 and download that course for me, you upload them to this forum or whatever, I download them.

Apologies if I'm misunderstanding, how do I view the thumbnail pictures? How does the requesting of courses work?

If I pay the contribution fee, I'm allowed to view all of the courses you have for 1 year is what you're saying right?

Apologies if I'm misunderstanding, how do I view the thumbnail pictures? How does the requesting of courses work?

If I pay the contribution fee, I'm allowed to view all of the courses you have for 1 year is what you're saying right?
Hey, this GB isn't done yet. We're aiming to finish it in a week or two.