Distribution Essential Fundamental (Season 1.0) + Composition & Color (Season 2.0) EP1-EP13 [Gumroad, Yanjun Cheng]

A list of completed Group Buy campaigns that is still available

Essential Fundamental (Season 1.0) + Composition & Color (Season 2.0) EP1-EP13 [Gumroad, Yanjun Cheng]

VUnicorn

Administrator
Staff member
Cashier
Aug 6, 2023
Credits
$7.72
GBG Credits
Ğ0

Essential Fundamental (Season 1.0) + Composition& Color (Season 2.0) EP1-EP13 [Gumroad, Yanjun Cheng]

Publisher
Gumroad
Product Type
Video Course
Product URL
https://yanjun.gumroad.com/l/season1season2
Author
Yanjun Cheng
Language
English, English Subtitles
Duration
25:30
Release date
Jan 1, 2023
Skill level
2.00 star(s)
Project Files
Yes
Product Price
$195
Essential Fundamental (Season 1.0) + Composition & Color (Season 2.0) EP1-EP13 [Gumroad, Yanju...jpg

Value Pack for Seasons 1.0 & 2.0: Full Content EP1-EP13
Total of 25.5 hours of classes.
Includes Season 1.0 & Season 2.0 Process Packs as Free Bonuses! (Valued at $72)
Details in the picture.
Thank you!

Please note: For Season 2, I utilized AI-generated sound in certain episodes to enhance clarity of expression. This decision was not a shortcut or a compromise on quality. In fact, my goal was to elevate the experience, especially since my microphone wasn't functioning at the time. I personally wrote every word of the script. From the effort put into writing and editing, to the financial investment in AI sound-generating tools, a lot of dedication went into this.

If you have reservations about the use of AI-generated sound, I kindly ask you to consider this before making a purchase of Season 2.

Essential Fundamental (Season 1.0) + Composition & Color (Season 2.0) EP1-EP13 [Gumroad, Yanju...jpg

I understand that starting to practice drawing or painting skills can be challenging, especially for self-taught or habitual artists. It requires consistent practice and navigating through potential resistance, especially when clear results seem distant.

It has taken me many years of practice to reach where I am now, and I still believe that art is a lifelong journey. There are stages where the direction in art might feel ambiguous, and we might feel like we're in search of that one truth through our creations.

This course offers a systematic approach to portraiture and establishes the vital foundation you'll need as you build your towering portraiture painting skills. I reflect on how I've honed this system over the years, drawing from my teaching experience. I am currently working on season 3.0. This is the only English course into which I've invested so much passion and effort, especially given that English isn't my first language. If you feel drawn to art, I warmly welcome you to this course.

I recommend starting with the first season and then progressing to the subsequent ones. Depending on your prior experience and the commitment you plan to make for practice, set aside at least 2–6 months to master the skills from this course. The number of assignments has been specifically designed and provided for you. For many, this journey can be an enduring practice, fueling your passion for art for years to come.

In an era where AI-generated art can effortlessly produce beautiful works, there's increased value in sticking to tradition and preserving our unique human expression.

Elevate your skills, develop your practice systematically, and either embark on or continue your artistic voyage!

Last edited by a moderator: