Delivered From 2D to Photorealism: 60 Examples to Learn MidJourney & Stable Diffusion [Coloso, Lee Young-woon (Lee Youngwoon)]

If the content delivered already

From 2D to Photorealism: 60 Examples to Learn MidJourney & Stable Diffusion [Coloso, Lee Young-woon (Lee Youngwoon)]

VUnicorn

Administrator
Staff member
Cashier
Aug 6, 2023
Credits
$53.37
GBG Credits
Ğ0

From 2D to Photorealism: 60 Examples to Learn MidJourney & Stable Diffusion - 2D부터 실사까지, 60개 예제로 배우는 미드저니&스테이블 디퓨전 [Coloso, Lee Young-woon (Lee Youngwoon)]

Publisher
Coloso
Product Type
Video Course
Product URL
https://coloso.co.kr/products/dictionary-leeyoungwoon
Author
Lee Young-woon (Lee Youngwoon), 이영운
Language
Korean, English subtitles
Duration
47:15
Release date
Nov 17, 2023
Skill level
2.00 star(s)
Project Files
Yes
Product Price
$178
2D부터 실사까지, 60개 예제로 배우는 미드저니&스테이블 디퓨전.jpg

"Using generative AI such as Stable Diffusion and MidJourney, create AI art without limits."

Stable Diffusion & MidJourney Utilization Whitepaper: Easy Learning for Beginners

Even if you can't draw, you can choose the style you want, such as "casual, semi-realistic, realistic, 2D, 3D." What if you could create images yourself? Even if you can't handle design tools, what if you could create a variety of deliverables like characters, backgrounds, advertising images, and logos?

Everyone can be a creator with generative AI tools.
From understanding the basic principles of generative AI to generating the desired image in 30 minutes, learn the most efficient workflows and methods for detail modification. This course covers everything you need to avoid confusion and effectively use these tools.

60 Essential Exercises for MidJourney & Stable Diffusion Mastery - 2D부터 실사까지, 60개 예제로 배우는 미드저니...jpg

Generative AI Master Class at Coloso

Meet Coloso for a master class in generative AI that includes creating style images in 2D, 3D, live-action, advertising images, characters, and backgrounds.

EVENT

For one month only, get special benefits with the ComfyUI Cloud practice environment. This cloud practice setup allows you to use ComfyUI without complex installations or GPU concerns. 'Nordy' offers a free one-month license.

60 Essential Exercises for MidJourney & Stable Diffusion Mastery - 2D부터 실사까지, 60개 예제로 배우는 미드저니...jpg

Creative Director Lee Young-woon's Portfolio

Character Creation
  • Part 1: Create characters in a variety of styles, from 2D to live action
  • Part 2: Modify characters as you want
  • Part 3: Creating character artwork
  • Bonus: Character Creation Tips
Background Making
  • Part 1: Background creation for various concepts
  • Part 2: Background making application practice
  • Bonus: Master ControlNet features that can be applied anytime, anywhere

60 Essential Exercises for MidJourney & Stable Diffusion Mastery - 2D부터 실사까지, 60개 예제로 배우는 미드저니...gif

Class Features

High-Quality Image Creation Workflow in 30 Minutes

Learn how to generate images with AI under any circumstances. This includes mastering successful prompts, various customization techniques, and efficient workflows.

MidJourney & Stable Diffusion with 60 Different Example Exercises
Learn the solid basics of Control: Net and its applications, develop your own style, and understand the representative extensions that can be infinitely created. The curriculum includes over 60 examples to enhance your application skills beyond simple creation.

Core Prompts and Know-How
The course provides 58 lectures and a guidebook with 238 core prompts, filled with essential know-how. These refined lecture materials will help you navigate and learn effectively without worrying about misinformation.

Enroll now and start creating with generative AI!

Last edited:
hey WHY paypal method don`t work? Guys, if you decided to make free paid, then provide a normal service, not something that people are not particularly used to)

I really WANT to spend the money, but without a WORKING PayPal and Mediafile premium I'll just wait until I'm convinced it will WORK

Thank you and have a great day!

hey WHY paypal method don`t work? Guys, if you decided to make free paid, then provide a normal service, not something that people are not particularly used to)

I really WANT to spend the money, but without a WORKING PayPal and Mediafile premium I'll just wait until I'm convinced it will WORK

Thank you and have a great day!
HI, please check DM.