Delivered Dive into Illustration! Create an Anime-Style Portfolio, 물을 머금은 듯 투명한 채색이 살아있는 캐릭터 일러스트 [Coloso, Siki]

If the content delivered already

Dive into Illustration! Create an Anime-Style Portfolio, 물을 머금은 듯 투명한 채색이 살아있는 캐릭터 일러스트 [Coloso, Siki]

owl

Administrator
Staff member
GB Organizer
Jul 8, 2023
Credits
$58.70
GBG Credits
Ğ80

Dive into Illustration! Create an Anime-Style Portfolio, 물을 머금은 듯 투명한 채색이 살아있는 캐릭터 일러스트 [Coloso, Siki]

Publisher
Coloso
Product Type
Video Course
Product URL
https://coloso.co.kr/products/illustrator-siki
Author
Siki
Language
Korean, English Subtitles
Duration
26:23
Release date
Jan 31, 2024
Skill level
3.00 star(s)
Project Files
Yes
Product Price
$185

Illustration of a character with a transparent coloring as if soaked in water [Coloso, Siki] 0.jpg

Introduction Video

Illustrator, Siki

"In my drawing class, I'm excited to unveil the secrets behind creating a beloved character
illustrations that exude clarity and transparency, appealing to everyone.

Illustration of a character with a transparent coloring as if soaked in water [Coloso, Siki] 1.jpg

Discover the artistry of trendy coloring techniques that effortlessly catch the eye with just a few strokes!
If you've ever faced challenges in achieving the perfect colors while adding intricate details to your Ekina illustration images,
this is the solution you've been waiting for.

Embark on a journey to alleviate your coloring dilemmas with Siki's expertise. Collaborating on popular game projects such as
'Azur Lane' and 'Gran Saga,' siki brings a wealth of knowledge on vibrant colors and transparent shading that's bound to resonate.

에키나 일러스트 이미지

From exploring the right coloring techniques for your unique style, be it cell shading or flat coloring,
to elevate the charm of your illustrations with meticulous details like jewel accessories and eye expressions – siki covers it all!

Join me in three captivating illustration demonstrations where
I'll be sharing the insider know-how that has garnered admiration from many.

Experience a coloring process that seamlessly combines efficiency, intricate detail, and broad appeal.
Meet me at Colosso now, where the world of captivating illustrations awaits!"

Illustrator Siki's Portfolio Showcasing Radiant Light and Vibrant Colors.

Illustration of a character with a transparent coloring as if soaked in water [Coloso, Siki] 2.jpg
Illustration of a character with a transparent coloring as if soaked in water [Coloso, Siki] 3.jpg
Illustration of a character with a transparent coloring as if soaked in water [Coloso, Siki] 5.jpg
Illustration of a character with a transparent coloring as if soaked in water [Coloso, Siki] 6.jpg
Illustration of a character with a transparent coloring as if soaked in water [Coloso, Siki] 7.jpg
Illustration of a character with a transparent coloring as if soaked in water [Coloso, Siki] 8.jpg
Illustration of a character with a transparent coloring as if soaked in water [Coloso, Siki] 9.jpg

Reactions: strawberry
If audio is in Korean, Japanese subtitles will not be accurate. Only Korean subtitles may be generated.
Hello, VUnicorn! Could you tell me how the maybe become yes or no and who can change this? Can people who pay to purchase this group buy express their opinions? Or do they have to wait for orgnizers' decision?
And my question is, is there still an extra charge of $50 to generate subtitles in other languages? This is the situation mentioned by Strawberry before.

Reactions: strawberry
let me clarify,
94% accurate subtitles can be generated with the AI method we use on occ in the following cases:
  1. English, Korean, and Japanese audio -> English subtitles. This is implemented.
  2. Korean audio -> Korean subtitles. Not implemented.
  3. Japanese audio -> Japanese subtitles. Not implemented.
An additional subtitle track (for options 2 & 3) can be AI-generated without extra charges since it only requires additional GPU processing time, transcpding server time, and some handwork on my end.
Some funds may be needed if we want to hire someone or involve one of our community members to proofread AI-generated subtitles.

With the above, I think that options 2 & 3 can be offered upon request from trusted members

Reactions: Carolina
let me clarify,
94% accurate subtitles can be generated with the AI method we use on occ in the following cases:
  1. English, Korean, and Japanese audio -> English subtitles. This is implemented.
  2. Korean audio -> Korean subtitles. Not implemented.
  3. Japanese audio -> Japanese subtitles. Not implemented.
An additional subtitle track (for options 2 & 3) can be AI-generated without extra charges since it only requires additional GPU processing time, transcpding server time, and some handwork on my end.
Some funds may be needed if we want to hire someone or involve one of our community members to proofread AI-generated subtitles.

With the above, I think that options 2 & 3 can be offered upon request from trusted members
Thanks for your response, Strawberry!

If I understand correctly, does "An additional subtitle track" mean a version of subtitles translated from machine-translated English subtitles based on speech recognition? Is this version not subject to additional charges?

As part of the process of transcribing non-English audio into English subtitles, I thought transcribing non-English audio into the original language subtitles would be easier.

If I understand correctly, does "An additional subtitle track" mean a version of subtitles translated from machine-translated English subtitles based on speech recognition? Is this version not subject to additional charges?
I mean Korean or Japanese subtitles, based on an original audio track
As part of the process of transcribing non-English audio into English subtitles, I thought transcribing non-English audio into the original language subtitles would be easier.
not at all. Currently, we use neural networks (AI) to translate any language audio into English text. However, the reverse conversion is not yet possible with the accepted quality.
What is your target language?

I mean Korean or Japanese subtitles, based on an original audio track

not at all. Currently, we use neural networks (AI) to translate any language audio into English text. However, the reverse conversion is not yet possible with the accepted quality.
What is your target language?
thanks for the response.
I prefer Japanese for Japanese language courese or Korean course
AI generated subtitles without members proofread is no problem!