Delivered Introduction to Figure Construction [Proko, Michael Hampton]

If the content delivered already

Introduction to Figure Construction [Proko, Michael Hampton]

I unfortunately was away during sign ups so now I'm on the additional list. If I was moved to the participants list I could pay today to help complete payment

How do you know that we only need three more people ? For me it doesn’t seem to update when participant in the additional already paid.
There should be a dollar image next to the participants' names for those who paid. However, it won't show up at all for the people who are in the additional section since I'm pretty sure the dollar image is meant to show how many primary participants have paid directly to the GB so the mods could buy the actual course, not necessarily meant to show if you paid to have the course. To be frank, though, it doesn't seem to be completely accurate since everyone in the primary doesn't have the dollar image despite this GB already being in the distribution stage.

Gosh, I hope nothing went wrong with this GB. I know the moderators are hard at work but it's making me a little anxious that it's been stuck at distribution so long without it being made "official". Usually "Payment" should have officially become "Distribution" by now right? I hope nothing is broken.