Mastering Background Perspective for 3D Space and CompositionIllustrator, Rockhe Kim

Alimoh82

Group Member
GB Participant
Sep 9, 2024
Credits
$4.90
GBG Credits
Ğ0

Mastering Background Perspective for 3D Space and Composition

Publisher
coloso
Product Type
Video Course
Product URL
https://coloso.global/en/products/illustrator-kimrockhe2-us
Author
Rockhe Kim
Language
Korean
Duration
20:00
Release date
Jan 2, 2024
Skill level
1.00 star(s)
Project Files
Yes
Product Price
$159
This course is one of the most comprehensive resources available for mastering perspective, guiding you step-by-step from the basics to advanced techniques, with over 20 hours of carefully structured content. please vote for this course.

"Greetings, I'm Rockhe Kim. Building on the success of my book, Rockhe Kim's Anatomy Drawing Class, which has sold over 100,000 copies, I've expanded my teaching through Coloso classes and new publications. My mission is to equip aspiring artists with the essential skills for drawing, including simplification and perspective.

In this course, I’ve distilled key concepts of background perspective that I’ve refined over two decades. Perspective can be one of the most challenging aspects of drawing, but with over six years of teaching experience, I've designed this course to be accessible for artists at all levels. By breaking down complex concepts and approaching each topic with clarity, I aim to make it possible for anyone to develop their skills and become proficient in perspective."

part 1.PNG
part 2.PNG
part 3.PNG

Price per Participant
$15