GB Participant
Oct 19, 2023
Credits
$0.00
GBG Credits
Ğ0
Hi,

Hope y'all are doing well.

I was wondering if I made a mistake or I did something wrong on the forum, however, my GB suggestions have been removed without any explanation. If possible, I would like to know why. Thanks!

My suggested courses were from renowned artist from their new platform. Really really great stuff. And one was from Drawing America from founder Will Weston who worked at Disney. Now he teaches at Dreamworks Animation, Blizzard Entertainment and other professional organizations.

Hue Teo - Senior Concept Artist and Art Director​

Hue is an accomplished concept artist with expertise in environment, props, world building, and characters. His proficiency across multiple design fields and solid grasp of production pipelines & workflows gained him collaborations with major studios like Epic Games, Riot Games, Ubisoft and many more.

Mathias Konrad Osland - Senior Concept Artist & Character Designer​

Mathias is an accomplished concept artist specializing in character and creature design. His outstanding ability to convey characters’ personality through pose, gesture and expressions, as well as his adaptability to different styles gained him collaborations with major studios like IGG, Phoenix Labs, Atomhawk and many more.

Best regards

Oh, okay, thanks for the clarification, I appreciate it.

My though process was, since a thread is not approved, it's not visible to others and it's in the review stage. No worries, I'm new to the platform.

• Love
Reactions: owl