Distribution Open-world action RPG completed with Unreal Engine by Game programmer - 언리얼 엔진으로 완성하는 오픈월드 액션 RPG [Coloso, 박종혁, Jonghyuk Park]

A list of completed Group Buy campaigns that is still available

Open-world action RPG completed with Unreal Engine by Game programmer - 언리얼 엔진으로 완성하는 오픈월드 액션 RPG [Coloso, 박종혁, Jonghyuk Park]

terrymontana

Forumite
Trusted Member
Group Member
GB Participant
Feb 24, 2024
Credits
$50.55
GBG Credits
Ğ0

Open-world action RPG completed with Unreal Engine by Game programmer - 언리얼 엔진으로 완성하는 오픈월드 액션 RPG [Coloso, 박종혁, Jonghyuk Park]

Publisher
Coloso
Product Type
Video Course
Product URL
https://coloso.co.kr/products/gameproduct-parkjonghyuk
Author
Jonghyuk Park
Language
Korean, English subtitles, GBC Dub
Duration
40:00
Release date
Aug 5, 2024
Skill level
3.00 star(s)
Project Files
Yes
Product Price
$230
Learn How to Create a High-Quality Open World Game That Feels Real
Experience the thrill of developing a large-scale open-world action RPG using Unreal Engine! This course offers programming insights and high-quality graphics. If you’re eager to master both aspects, pay attention. Led by programmer Park Jong-hyuk, who has caught the eye of global companies, this course will reveal our foundational know-how for building a solid open world.

From expansive backgrounds to realistic Metahuman characters, you’ll even learn how to produce a real game using blueprints! Park Jong-hyuk’s expertise with Unreal Engine simplifies the game creation process while enhancing quality. Discover an unparalleled open-world RPG experience at Colosso.

Meet Park Jong-hyuk: A Game Programmer with Stunning Graphics and Dynamic Action

언리얼 엔진으로 완성하는 오픈월드 액션 RPG-00.gif
언리얼 엔진으로 완성하는 오픈월드 액션 RPG-01.gif

Why This Class is Special

Say goodbye to inefficient game development processes! This course teaches you how to create a massive open-world action game with stunning graphics. If you’ve hesitated to develop a game on your own, don’t worry anymore! We’ll guide you through the essential components of high-quality action RPGs, covering everything from Unreal Engine basics to the implementation of open-world backgrounds and Metahuman characters.

You won’t need to navigate the lengthy process of mastering 3D tools, engines, and programming. With just one Unreal Engine, you’ll efficiently complete your game. Learn to create an open world filled with characters, systematic combat animations, and actionable elements that can be applied to your own projects.

Class Examples
Unreal Open World RPG with Realistic Visuals

Part 1 (Sections 1-4): Creating Realistic Game Graphics

Use Unreal Engine to craft an expansive open world and Metahuman characters. Complete realistic game characters through:
  • Landscape Design
  • Open World Heightmap Creation
  • Open World Environment Development
  • Metahuman Character Creation
  • Animation Controls
  • Animation Blending
언리얼 엔진으로 완성하는 오픈월드 액션 RPG-05.gif
언리얼 엔진으로 완성하는 오픈월드 액션 RPG-07.gif

Part 2 (Sections 5-6): Programming Action RPG for Systematic Combat

Control your character in the open world through blueprint programming and engage in battles.
Class Features
  • Design and execute a massive open world with stunning visuals.
  • Create an open world that rivals cinematic experiences! Start with a basic understanding of terrain design, then build and execute your project with insights from Park Jong-hyuk, a seasoned game programmer with 20 years of experience.
Efficient and Up-to-Date Metahuman Production Process

Create Metahuman characters that look more real than ever! Utilize the latest development techniques exclusive to Unreal Engine. Starting with character concepts, you will create player and enemy characters, enhancing them with dynamic animations for vibrant and realistic game graphics.

Step-by-Step Development of a High-Quality Action RPG

Control your character in a rich open world and engage in thrilling battles. Implement and complete a high-quality action RPG game, focusing on:
  • Basic Attacks and Skill Attacks
  • AI Programming
  • Visual and Responsive Navigation
  • Combat and Conflict Systems
언리얼 엔진으로 완성하는 오픈월드 액션 RPG-02.gif
언리얼 엔진으로 완성하는 오픈월드 액션 RPG-03.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a question, during the course, is Unreal Engine used in Korean? That is, will I see the entire interface on screen in Korean or in English? I'm not referring to the subtitles, but to the interface. And if so, and in the future Colossus decides to upload it in English, will you update it when I buy it?

Reactions: michellekurt
I have a question, during the course, is Unreal Engine used in Korean? That is, will I see the entire interface on screen in Korean or in English? I'm not referring to the subtitles, but to the interface. And if so, and in the future Colossus decides to upload it in English, will you update it when I buy it?
Good point, hopefully the tutors screen is in English, otherwise it will be really hard to follow

Reactions: michellekurt