Distribution Romantic Fantasy Illustrations: Colors and Light - 설레는 색감과 빛의 로맨스판타지 일러스트 [Fast Campus, Juwon]

A list of completed Group Buy campaigns that is still available

Romantic Fantasy Illustrations: Colors and Light - 설레는 색감과 빛의 로맨스판타지 일러스트 [Fast Campus, Juwon]

VUnicorn

Administrator
Staff member
Cashier
Aug 6, 2023
Credits
$68.22
GBG Credits
Ğ0

Romantic Fantasy Illustrations: Colors and Light - 설레는 색감과 빛의 로맨스판타지 일러스트 [Fast Campus, Juwon]

Publisher
Fast Campus
Product Type
Video Course
Product URL
https://fastcampus.co.kr/dgn_online_juwon
Author
Juwon
Language
Korean, English subtitles
Duration
00:00
Release date
Oct 14, 2022
Skill level
2.00 star(s)
Project Files
Yes
Product Price
$211

Lecture Introduction

Enhancing Romance Fantasy Characters through Detailed Coloring and Correction

If your artwork looks dull and isn't meeting your creative intentions, this lecture will help you learn to master color, texture, contrast, and light. Understand the nuanced differences in expression to complete your work with your unique touch.

Hello, I'm Illustrator JUWON.
I create dreamy, atmospheric images of girls using a mainly blue color palette and share my work on SNS. I also work on web novel cover illustrations and offer online lectures.
I am passionate about expressing my favorite themes in my artwork and want to share the tips and skills I have learned through self-study with fellow art enthusiasts.
Portfolio: Beautiful colors and light that captivate the eye. From lovely to seductive and dreamlike, explore the cover illustrations of an artist receiving industry acclaim.
Before and After Feedback: Improve your artwork's completeness without losing its individuality by applying JUWON's detailed feedback.
Lecture Composition: From the basics of character drawing to advanced coloring and correction techniques, this lecture covers everything you need to create high-quality work.

설레는 색감과 빛의 로맨스판타지 일러스트-00.jpg
설레는 색감과 빛의 로맨스판타지 일러스트-01.jpg
설레는 색감과 빛의 로맨스판타지 일러스트-02.jpg

Course Outline:

• Clip Studio Basics
  • Eye and Nose Structure and Texture
  • Envisioning Various Poses and Object Placement
  • Pressure Control and Lineart
  • Character Deformation (Face)
  • Character Deformation (Full Body)
  • Three Coloring Methods (Watercolor, Oil Painting, Colored Pencil Painting)
  • Detailed Coloring and Correction (Portrait, Props, Background)
  • Web Novel Cover Work and SNS Activity Know-How
설레는 색감과 빛의 로맨스판타지 일러스트-03.gif
설레는 색감과 빛의 로맨스판타지 일러스트-04.gif
설레는 색감과 빛의 로맨스판타지 일러스트-05.gif

Lecture Benefits:Master the skills and know-how from JUWON's lecture materials and apply them to your artwork:

• How to use the artist's brush
  • Clip Studio working file source
  • 10 kinds of lineart drawing patterns (with additional coloring)
  • Key summaries by chapter
Join this lecture to learn the intricate details of coloring and correction that will bring your romance fantasy characters to life!

설레는 색감과 빛의 로맨스판타지 일러스트-06.gif
설레는 색감과 빛의 로맨스판타지 일러스트-07.gif
설레는 색감과 빛의 로맨스판타지 일러스트-08.gif

Reactions: strawberry